The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Yes sir

I actually will be up that way in like 1-2 weeks. Probably a Saturday. (28th). Let me know if that works.

You are very lucky that I will be home at that time. It’s a friends car, I’ll ask him if he’s ok with you driving the car in that cold of temps (I originally made the offer to you over the summer i think).

No worries, if he minds we can do it in the spring.

Cool, he will probably be fine with it as long as no salt has been put down yet and the roads are dry, assuming that he has not ‘put up’ the car for the winter by then.

I saw a local yellow one last night, blonde driving car looked/sounded sick. Redline Stickers on it. The cars look way better in person.

Agreed, my ideal car right now if I wanted to spend the money would be a TT ZO6 with a forged motor. Or a TT Viper sounds fun too:ponder

However, I’m doing the smart thing and just paying off my current car.

Agreed. I/E/C Z06 is still a beast.

Fast in general for sure, but not compared to my car.

ryan, so when u sellin the poopra?

After he drives a C6Z.

its only a matter of time that his “all time favorite car” is gone.

he is a car whore.

Simply too much potential with the C6Z platform (on pump fuel)

yea agreed.

Ryans a putz. He wont keep a car to save his life

this.

I say we ban him for having a stupid hair cut

or trying to be cool and fit in.

I’m not going to get into this again. I do love my car, no doubt. I am constantly looking for something else. Always trying to one-up myself. Just how I am. I have to improve or I feel stagnant.

I am not as bad as some people on here cough Stallmer. psi2high has had his fair share of whips.

no u are the worst! u have had this car for like 1.5 years and put 1500 miles on it while spending 10k on it for no reason.

the WORST!