TODAYS MEET!!!!!

Hi, I’m sorry i don’t know if this is you or not, are you the guy who owns that white 300zx that was doing drifts or donuts?

If so, im sorry to say you are not welcome to the Vaughan Meets or hangouts.

That place i was talking about is very sacret when it comes to small meets, and some of the people that chill there sometimes are the owners of the shops, and they already have called on security to not allow you.

Now since its their spot they have already sent the word around Vaughan about you and some others, club spots have become alot more stricter and tighter now. And many of them are pissed, because about 3 golf gti’s got ticketed because of what went down on Saturday night, as they were going down hwy 7 to their homes.

I can’t even mention the name of the club, because people don’t want the spotlight anymore.

And im sure if you came there you would be kicked out and greeted with many angry people. Most people including me have seen your car and you with the TNC photos, so its not difficult for anyone to recognize.

anyways bro, just forget about Vaughan Mills you’re not welcome here.

I have noting against you but, if you come there you’ll just be causing fights with others. Which i don’t want, i love my city.