TODAYS MEET!!!!!

Please don’t keep fighting each other guys.
Everyone should’ve had enough venting by now. This happened almost a week ago.

Worry about other things that are currently happening… like my groupbuy that’s happening a few threads down :smiley:

haha dva Ivana

^^^ Im not GANGSTER Im RuSSIAN HAHAH HAHAH brat haahah

Church I can’t believe you said that, i wont cause drama in this thread, Don’t ever talk to me, please. and for all of u hating just dont say anything because thats just not useful to the club at all. I also think think you should be banned as well for Disloyalty

BWAHAHAHAHA omg ivan you’re so russian, what are you going to do? send him to the red tape? You know i love you bro. How about everyone chills out and settles this at the track. If you happen to drive a riced out altima then lets move this to BG4.

lol i propose a track meet. Once a year, TNC has a track meet, fastest times in each model of car gains veto ability.

humm i look forward to beating the tar out of your s13 at the track cal.

I won’t drive it in this condition i reefuse to drive it till ill spray can paint the shit out off it and take off bumpers, fenders, lights front back , ripout the whole interior and replaace with oem and the Big ASSS Greddy Tip will be given to donated to anyone who’ll take it lol anyways im not even sure im gona put soo much money in it yet
Like it littraly need all Facial Paarts to make it look noraml, the only nice thing stillen headers and i guess the tockico shks are goo d too there comfy lol , Skyline on the way as well as a s13 HAHAHA

What? no kick in the nuts this time? Haha I look foward to seeing everyone at the track.

PS shawn i may need your help at the end of the season with some welding. My wheelwells are in worse condition than i expected them to be at this time. But thats for another time.

enough hate and gving msn addy’s and phone numbers…were grown individuals…i hope that what i say i speak on behalf of everyone…beef is gay…e-thuggin is gay…stop the ahte w/e i forgave (shiity english) z32 long time…give the kid 2nd chance w/e as for threats and stuff that was wrong…ihope in the next meet there are no scuffles etc…cuz i know shit will get ungly some how…hope not but…w/e…im not a seasoned TNC member and i drive an FWD spec V…but i really really hope every one gets along…im sure we can all have fun…

wel after a 14.5 hour shift i dont know if i can give a better response … this thread is getting crazy.

The reason why i havent banned this devil guy is to give him a chance to defend himself and i thik i have.

Everyone i hope have vented enough like pcproa said its been over a week. we all know who messed up and what whent down. But the white 300zx was the icing on the cake at YD. i really want to know who the guys drifting in the parking lot where.

TNC s still a new club per say we have been around for one year and this is our second year going for meets so of course we will have new members all the time and i hope we get tons more. always new people, always some bad apple/s will appear and ruin it for everyone but that happens everywhere.
Ive been to meets with many other clubs including TCC as i was a member for 2 years. they have a nice mature croud who go and i liked it. thats what i want for TNC but with time people will settle down nothing one can do but try and inforce some rules.

And we do have a no tolerance policy but i also belive everyone makes mistakes and have a right to respond to what everyone says about them.
and reality you do have a point and i agree.

TNC has mature and imature members like every forum i dont care what ayone says. thats what forums are for to agree and disagree.

The 350z guys meets might be abit more mature of course you drive cars that cost alot more but that dosent mean you dont do the same things some people on this site do, because i know for a fact alot of Z guys do some drift drift of their own. Some do some dont same thing. i can name names but i wont. so its really not fair to call out to some if you do it also.

anyways i am tired and im going to bed. up to you guys to continue arguing and being childish. forums have more sections so make some use of them. might do some good instead of complaining about the same thing over and over again.

cheers and love you all… see you at the next meet

and PS: guys act abit more mature tho some responses are like wtf… no threats and no baby stuff… thanx

I have no problems with noone not even the 300zx cuz he didn’t hit my girls integra or me for that matter HAAHA stupid call bro espesssialy i was there like for litteraly for like 4 min lol
i just stand behind everything i said in previous posts and im not apologizing for shit. besides that evrything is GRAVVVY and Rick thanx for being a sport on this You Know i have to have my say kazz tolld you bout me and shawn you know im not a dick, i just don t want any other members disrespected by other Mature Members

Ivan you’ve always got the situation ass-backwards but thats okay i love you for who you are. and hold those rims and tires, i’ll have your moneyh when my exams are all done.

Ok i prolly d o lol, but i dont care i dont care if anyone agrees with me and yes u got the wheels and yes ill hold the mmeven though someone oferred me 10 bucs mmore now lol but cuz i love ui do it fo r u

awwww you’re a sweety, if i have any leftover vodka in my fridge when i move out consider it yours.

ok guys i love you all but im going to close this thread. how about we post on the forums and keep it alive and a fun place to post.

lets look forward to the next meet and enjoy what we do best.

if anything send me a PM. also if people PM threats send me a copy of that also