TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

what year is this thing? what motor?

doubt it

sleepers FTMFW, anyone can make any car fast and everythings “been done before”, its the cars that look stock or not too modified from the exterior and engine bay when possible that are interesting to me

/PJB post

Yeah Pete, thats a bit far fetched, unless youre just being a clown and messing around…

Yo race this kid with your SRtwenty sawn!

set it upppppppppppppppppp

race him your 240, taillights will be seen, his or yours, you may get parked as i have nothing to base it on…

~3200 curb weight on that GP, not bad. I know what I weigh. I might have to find some time to follow up after Smokin smokkessss it.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Timeslip-14014.html

Hope this kid has more than a 3076 at 10-12psi

Id race him no problem but seeing how its away for the winter---- under construction, no insurance, no front or rear bumper, no plates im all good… ill race him in my caprice lt1 from a dig

240 with SR20 should rape this GP. It’s under 3000lbs as well.

Good idea… The night I put the jetta back together, I totalled up 4 tickets… might have had something to do with open DP, no front or rear bumpers and a small 2nd gear roll out under boost. :rofl

Just did a bit of research the factory turbo is a small T25, unless this guy has a turbo upgrade this car is definetly not fast.

you guys are basing your opinions on nothing. the car isn’t stock, its not an automatic anymore, it goes pretty good imo.

I know. But nothing was posted on it so all we can do is guess.

The link I gave showed a mid 13 on DR’s with a 3076R on 12 psi. That isnt the lil t25 stocker and sounds rather well done too.

yea idk whats done to it.

Im just saying if it still has the stock turbo it cant be that fast, im sure if he’s running the hell out of that poor little turbo its a pretty quick car. But on a small T25 it cant be that fast.

Pontiac grand prix and fast will never go well together in the same sentence. Now pontiac grand prix and dumpy… match made in heaven right there

I can already see I am going to have to read through 11billionty pages of bull shit tomorrow at work to catch up on this awesomeness.

in fact lets not talk anymore until OP posts supporting information.

Not to break your balls Pete, but what exactly is your observation on my LT1 in this case? The one night you saw it out in which i raced joey and blew the 245’s off for the first 150 ft, then decided to back off and roll back into it? OR are you basing it off of the roll that me and joey did right after that, in which my stalled out auto actually won? and this is after having the car for 3 days…not that im making excuses or proud of either one of those things at all (because theyre no great feat what so ever) but johns LT1 on motor shouldnt be much slower than my ride the way it sits…so i really dont know why you’re swinging off mclarens nuts right now but dont say dumb shit.