TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Why are you idiots still posting in this clowns thread

this is a shit load of drama caused by one ride that no one seems to know anything about.

good point…

Dont clown on pete too much man… He just stated that he knows the kid and that the car might be cleaner in real not that picture. Also in the last 10 pages, he was actually the only usefull information given about this car.

McLaren is shifts best troll

i’m not swinging off anybody nuts but this is how i came up with that conclusion

yes i’m basing off when you ran joey, both times.

the GP FELT faster then my evo did.

i pulled away from john in my evo.

joey’s car is faster then my evo.

joey pulled away from johns camaro

thats how i made my assumptions, its not dumb shit, so i don’t where you are coming with that

but also, the few cars that i raced in the evo felt faster and i ended up coming around them… so it could go ethier way thats why i edited my post and put my honest observation man

as i stated in the beginning of that post i honestly was not trying to attack pete, i like him, i think he is a total idiot, but i like him…i just wanted to know what he meant by what he said about my car because i personally think he has a bad impression of what my p.o.s can do…not that its anything impressive

thats all i wanted to know…i came off a bit like a dick head sorry…

so can we get this kid out at some point soon so that we can see this GP and what it does?

i call him later today… he woulda came out last night, i texted adam to ask if you were interested and he didn’t reply sooo thats how that went. when i talked to him today he said he’d be down to race someone tonight

Paulie get that thing tuned

well it was dry until i got out of class at 4…im going to the gym now…if rain holds out and roads dry up im down for a run tonight…get a hold of me.

haha fuck it, where am i gonna bring it anyways? aint worth the cash.

im only gonna sell it at the end of next season anyways.

BTW off topic but call me dickhead havent since you since like fuckin august

pm me ur # and if he’ll race i’ll let u know.

My GTP woulda walked him…

If it really had power it would have a 4T65E HD trans cause that 5 speed would get scattered

I could just see you getting some HUGE gains from it, well worth the money IMO and I’ll see what your doin this weekend

you better not prank call me bitch lol

maybe idk, im sure id see something out of it. steve claimed he talked to howard awhile back and he said that this car is throwing 40whp out the window. i dont beleive that at all. plus howard is a moron.

yeah hit me up…its only monday by the way. my mom lets me out during the week we could meet up one night this week too lol

alright its on me and smokin next weekend. also i have another little mod going in before this supposed dig run. save your f body respect and let the big dog handle it.

now that your online, I have 18 minutes till i go home.

Whats your car all about.

As much as I don’t like Howard I would 100% agree with this 40whp comment, it’s ALL about the tune. I picked up 100whp at same boost level just by having Morgan retune it