TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Tonight is the Night this thread gets locked and moved to GARBAGE BIN!

seriously lock this bitch…and wow SSmokin going from a dig? unheard of. wouldn’t against a turbo teg… j/k :thumb kick this guys ass dude…

jones

He has to be getting better at tuning… You can only blow up so many cars before you start to learn something.

NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh

from what i heard john almost crashed because his tires wouldnt hook

you guys already seem to know what my car is about… no its not the stock turbo. the 5 speed is a getreg282 well capable of what the car is doing. yes tuning is important. right im running 16 psi 17* total timing (factory is 8) AF ratio is perfectly between 11.8-12.2 ,by saturday another tune will be in running about 22* timing. if it blows i really doing care i have a brand new motor capable of making way more power on the same turbo/boost that will probably go in early next spring anyway along with a few other things.

oh and the car that ran 13.5 on a gt3076 was running mechanical fuel regulator instead of tuning fuel through ecm/ map. The guy never ran the car with that turbo, that run was in fact a gt2876 on 9 psi. 13.5 on a basic topgun 160 chip tuned for 22# injectors with 30# fords and a potentiometer wired into the map. My car is not tuned like that. This guys car , Jud who infact has recently passed (RIP) was in his late 60s i believe and messed with the car as a hobby, also in fact bought it brand new in '90.

race tonight?

ike run my caprice from a dig… tuned LT1, 373’s, SLP exhaust, shift kit, CAI

I just googled it. lol.

So what turbo is on your car?

is this nick?

yeah

i dont care LOCK IT UP i dont give a shit. just make sure that 400+ hp camaro is running me from a dig next weekend. I SHOULD save any amount of tread i have left if i were smart. This is between the 2 people here who seem to have the biggest problem with me for whatever reason. slowmarro and ssssmokin… slowmarrows car is in the garage and probabaly doesnt even run for all we know. sssmokin is taking his place. sound good? good. Smokin says next weekend. next weekend it is. DIG

OMG excuses much WTF!!! lol

:rofl how are you going to come out with that absurd statement when you’ve never ever seen the car or what it has done?

All excuses man, what’s done was done. It was a pretty solid margin. Nothing against John or his car, the car is tight.

I’ll run that boat tonight.

I’m racing MclarenGP too.

where is everyone meeting up?

ill bring out the camaro

In Latham.

PM me details

that 100 post shit really kills me

Plaf I hit you up kiid

what you wanna run my caprice with the K20?:lol its nothing special haha just my winter car lol