TPA Meet + Models = LOTS of Pics

she would probably enjoy it.

thanks… Had a ton of shoots to improve on. NP figured you all wouldn’t care about the basic shoots but that you’d want to see the ladies.

Thanks.

haha nobody wants to see that.

Hey! Great, I’m hardly ever here though. I have been traveling for work a ton I leave tomorrow morning for 6 weeks.

I should be there in the fall for a few days. :slight_smile:

The blonde is the best model out of them, awesome pinup girl look if you ask me. Pics look very good as well, some real quality shots in there.

Nice photos. I actually see your photography skills popping up on Trailvoy every once and a while

:rofl

Nice pics, Kdubs

Thanks. Yea she is a great pinup model she jst did a badass shoot Monday.

Thanks :slight_smile: … Weird. Wonder who is posting them there. I’m surprised they let anybody post them seeing as I am banned there and have been for like 3 years lol.

:slight_smile: Thanks. How have you been?

Crazy ass jugz

why?

Don’t question me woman

:hug

id bang all three of them, there not bad at all by anymeans… Blonde one might fuck me up and suffocate me with her breastisses though.

I fail to see the problem with this.

The one with the Bakerian?

I dont wanna die at 22 years old :sad:

…plus I dont wanna end up on 1,000 ways to die on spike for such a wierd death.

your only 22?? im doing something wrong

yeah… why do you say that?

cause i just turned 22 on the 1st, and i don’t have my own business. Figured you were like 25,26.

Kdub good job on the pics girl.Was just told you and edub just moved bk to fla.Didnt even get to hang with you guys.Hit us up when ur back in town.

not alot of people do lol… Not alot of people do at 30 or 40… I hate shitty pay and I hate working for someone so I took a risk at many businesses… Just in the past 6 months I lost alotta $ on trying to start up a vending machine route lol… Just need a good idea and a few bucks to be in business thats all it is…

I. WANT. THE. BLONDE!!!

:rofl

Why no nudes ITT?