VW?

Finding one with that kid of service record is impossible.

exactly

dude, if you really want a reliable daily buy a honda. 4reeelz

As a VW/Audi owner, I recommend that you do not buy a VW.

It takes a certain kind of person to put up with and understand all the little issues and problems that come with owing a VW. Based on this thread, I don’t see that in you.

older mabey, slower… wtf crack have you been smoking, my car does look stock exept the wheel and a fucking badgeless grill… i have real mods, on the BEST vw b5 platform, forged rods stock, no drive by wire, so no electrical problems, plus the actuall GOOD mods rather than all the junk you fcking see out thier…700$ dollar chip, 1100$ coilovers, 1000$ wheels on good rubber, 3" to 2.5" turbo back exuast 1000$, plus alot of other mods… and thats not to mention all the maintance i have dun on it, new axles, all new high temp silicone vacuum lines, all new check valves, i cleaned all the sludge out of the motor so thiers a minimum, if any, all mobil 1 fully synthetic oil changes 10w 40 ever 3000 miles, and all the other shit i cant think of, o and the body is MINT besides a ding or two…the under body is flawless… so ask some people i have ran around with and see if my car is slow…by no means is it fast but def no stock f ing 1.8t… so lick my balls if you gunna say something again because ill be damned if you find another f*ucking passat or vw cleaner than mine…:2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers: :2fingers:

p.s. sorry if i jacked this post at all…

def not impossible look at mine sometime… :headbang:

so all those reasons above are why your selling it so cheap?:bloated:

and cmon, honestly, these vw’s cant require more than what, 1 fix per year?

because modding a car dosent add value to it, its all in the eye of the beholder, some average joe could be looking at a car just for a dd, but it has mods and whatever else that he dosent need nore want, but to some that is into what im into this may be gold to them, in the end cars are the worst investment as no matter how much money you put into them you dont get that money back…

you previously said that you wanted something quick and etc, i thought this may be a car you would be interested in, but to call it gaudy etc before you have actually seen it is a fcking stupid thing to say, so gain some fcking knowledge, keep your mouth shut, and dont be a f*cking retard in the meen time…

plus i dont think that this would be a car for you, it may not be fast but i could see you killing it, or killing yourself (which should be done anyway).

I’m no pro by any means but this car is pretty clean. No exterior rust, none anywhere at that. Granted I am not into the look of th car but after driving it myself it is quite the zippy little grocery getter. Now people can say well you own a celica so anything you drive is gonna feel fast. FALSE! I have driven in some pretty fast cars but the VW still pulled pretty hard IMHO.

Cliffs:
-Clean car
-Good Guy
-Price is a steal

just make sure when lookin into any 2001 + VW that they only used fully synthetic oil. a ton of people come into my work and are surprised when I tell them it requires full synthetic and they explain to me they have used organic every time.

i think you need to calm down.

Haha, good thread. Will continue to check on…

:bloated:

:lol:

lol werd… you keep telling yourself that

Obviously you have expressed no intrest in buying Joes car but honestly if you are looking at buying a Passat (and I have no iadea why someone would want one outside of being a roomy dd) this is a great car.

The only thing that should steer you away is maybe the mileage but if your looking for everything you ar asking for this car has it and then some.

Worse case scenario… ask for a test drive, guarentee that you will have second thoughts.

you too? :smiley:

http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png

Al Gore would never approve this being on the internet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

try like one a week lol especially if modded.

other than a few things when i got it, i havent had a problem for 2-3months if not longer…