watch your kids saturday....

No work= no money so I dont know how great of a time you would have without money

See I could get REALLLYYYY pissed here, but in reality I don’t really care at all what you think you know about my financial status or life, so I’m not going to. Literally everyone on here who has ever had a conversation with me knows that I work my ass off for what I have, which in reality isn’t very much.

Crisis averted. :vlad :lol

fab time. i’m sellin a bunch shit left and right and am doing great!

i’d like a job! but i’m doing ok.

• rep well done sir

Well Im assuming youre one of those kids with rich parents who send their kids away to college and pay for all of it.

I had to work my way thru college and my parents didnt give me any money to pay for college.
I work my ass off but apparently not enough to some peoples standards.

Slingin crack rock?

good story PJB

My parents aren’t exactly rich, and I really don’t feel the need to talk about my college loans but just know that I’m paying.

BIG COLLEGE MAN OVA HERE. 75k a year!!! how bout them apples PJB!!!

Waste of money. Couldve gone to a local school for like 1/10 of the cost of that.

say that to dwight schrute BITCH

who the fuck is that?

Bro are you serious? He owns the parent company of Plaza Linen.

No, youre wrong there.

Oh boohooo im pjb and i work 80 hour weaks deliving plastic silverware. PJB come out with me. Im howie mandell and im going with 16 slutty deal or no deal girls. Just tell them that you go to ualbany and your big for your age. Theyre all legal btw

tsss your parents are rich as FUCKKKKK

And no offense Paul, you kind of opened yourself up for this but I’m not concerned what a 27 y/o linen deliverer who lives at home thinks about my higher education choices.

When we get out of college we should donate money to some random college. Theyll let us name their library. Paul Jimmerschmit Brotowoski. Idfk ive been drinking lol. Why am i online.

im laughing, and its hurting

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl i like it.

What is so bad about my job? Its not like I work at McDonald’s.
You dont know how much money I take home every week.

Ive been to college and got two degrees.