July 4th weekend.

DA FUCK YOU GUYS DOIN!

Ill be on the gf/fiance’s boat in LG all weekend. lots of hot cp up there on dem boatz :excited

I expect all the underage people to say, Getting drunk/sloshed/fucked by a lamb/etc.

Most IMPORTANTLY: STAY SAFE and dont drink and drive or drunk and light fireworks, thats how my dad blew the top of his finger off :lol

drinking and lighting fireworks

getting cruuuunk and riding around on fourwheelers

change your siggg asscheese

^ haha i do need to do that now dont i???

Ill fig something good out

Gonna be on a boat mothafucka

YOU DON’T HAVE A FUCKING SIX SPEED EG… JESUS FUCK

OK Hatfield :rofl

Sitting in my room posting on forums.

Oh I could have swore it was this whole time.

Neither do you MURRDOG

sorry bout the random aggression back there… it was the heat of the moment and I’m really sorry

:wtf

In your flippy floppies? Flippin burgers while we’re at Kinkos straight flippin copies?

:rofl

As for me, I’m going to Six Flags NJ and Philly.

Went to Pagliacci’s across from the TUC last night. Rooftop bar + 80s + 90s music + alcohol = hilarity.

Im going to watch fireworks with the kid most likely.

Im not helping. Still mad you got rid of the vette when you have that AWESOME sig. :rofl

Went out to a bar with some of Watervliet’s finest last night… none on the forum unfortunately haha

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/05/students-booted-from-school-for-wearing-american-flag-tshirts.html

remember this? So tomorrow it’s not ok to wear anything but an American flag with this same logic applied, just a reminder :thumbup

I spent Thursday thru this morning at the New England Summer Nationals and tonight Ill probably go down to ghetto Albany for the fireworks.

I spent Thursday thru this morning at the New England Summer Nationals and tonight Ill probably go down to ghetto Albany for the fireworks.

Spent most of my day finishing the painting in our garage.

Awesome 7/4!