new from coxsackie

Searching for info on local cruises and found the site. I know alot of guys who will be very interested from down here in greene county.

great name

great first post, we cruise mostly on bicyles, soo

Racing a lumina eh ??? Niceeeeeee

hey man i’m from dickballs nice to meet ya

oh really? where is dickballs? is that near urass?

lol +rep.

I think you will fit in fine here

:rofl

LOL. nice

alright, now that we have the initial hazing process out of the way. are newbies like myself allowed to go on the cruises? kind of a dumb question. but its a question nontheless.

not at all fuck u man , that was no hazing dude . lol yes noobs are allowed to go on cruises etc look in our evnts section as we have one coming up .u will know when your hazing begins as well

specs, pics of car…we have had a slight problem with ppl lying around here lately. as long as you dont do that in about every post, im sure you will be fine! lol

monte- fwi with k and n, tranny cooler, sinister performance custom tune, resonator delete, z rated high performance tires, governor delete, shift points at 7k, gasket matched intake manifolds.

the picture of the motor is before the fwi. i just had a cheapo cold air on is at that point.

no bs here, i promise =)

oh why bother ? those motors ar tiking time bombs man

they are high revving, tunable, and very reliable if taken care of. my dads got a lumina z34 with over 150k on it. had it since new. not one issue. oil change every 3k, coolant flush every 20k, watch the intake gaskets, and they are great motors. pita to work on. but a good motor. heres a pic of his car. oh and i got mine for 3 grand, only has 42k on it. old ladies husband past away and it was his weekend driver. the rims are from my dads lumina z34. they look ten times better than stock.

Intake manifold gaskets going bad ITT.

The rims look terrible btw.

Welcome though.

Sooo is this thing supposed to be fast orrr what?

i wouldnt say its fast. its getting there. it ran a 15.6 in the 1/4 when it was stock. i have the time slip. so now with what ive done to it idk what it runs. beat my buddies rsx type s a while back. gotta see at the valley what ic an pull this year.

Damn, if you’re yankin’ a RSX-S, gotta be at least 12’s