What did you do to your car today?

i dreamed i was ripping my car up the northway:excited but woke up in my shitty humvee:gay

took the bed off the truck…that was a 2hour job in it self. damn rusted bolts.Good thing Mr. Sawzall was there to save the day :excited

Then went to walmart and got 2 more blades a shitty drill for 20 bucks bc i lost mine. and a wire wheel.

Good bye chucks o’ rust and rot :number1

Surprisingly when I did a bed swap on my rusty POS S10 the bolts came out real easy and none snapped.

Nissan bolts snap if you look at them it seems.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=192&page=10

washed my jumpoff

I looked at mine and was told its going to be running this weekend and possibly drivable by Monday.

IMO the projectors looks kinda weird in that large housing, but I’m sure the light output makes it totally worth it. I wanted to retrofit HID projectors in my car but don’t think it will happen this year.

Light look great Chris. You should get the Turbo cobalt wheels. They are split 5 spoke i think. They look good.

I piled shit over the top of it so I can get into my garage so I can clear more junk out so I can actually get my car back in the garage

+1 on the wheels.

Thanks for the kind words guys. The angle of the picture doesn’t really show too much detail. They look great in person IMO.

I love the polished rims, theres no way I am getting rid of them. :lol

Chris, are these alluminum alloy wheels that came like that or did u polish those? also, is there clearcoat on them for protection?

They’re polished aluminum wheels. It was a $495 option on my car. I like them better than the gunmetal rims like every other SS Cobalt has. And yeah, they’re clear coated.

Installed comp tech rear sway bar. Thanks again stallmer.

No prob brotha! :number1

A bunch of little shit that needed to be done before it runs. Tightening bolts, hose clamps, etc and just putting some little pieces back on. I also put the computer back in it.

Did rolling burnouts and powershifted it.

Epic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/utf-8BSU1HMDAxODUuanBn.jpg

best thing i’ve seen all day besides the girls ass across the hall from me

speaking of mr. sawzall whens it coming back to its rightful owner?:rofl