Somebody Better Post About Driving Today!!!

OK, I’ve been workin on cars all day today and been staring outside the garage door at that beautiful weather today. Somebody PLEASE let me live vicariously thorugh u and tell me u were driving today. I saw a few cars pass buy (4th gen red 'maro SS, black 5.0 with chrome rims, handful of import, ect)
I cant fuggin wait to drive my family car!!!

i was out rippin on the piece

I took the supra out, it sure does like the cold air.

i swear I like a bike ripping down delavan this afternoon

Someone on a rocket went blowing by just a minute ago…had to be going well over 80 (speed limit here is 45=curves)

+1

i was beating on the 30th.

i cleaned my car inside and out really good today. didnt really drive it much though.

were you on transit yesterday? I saw a huge FMIC…

i washed my car my dad took out his mustang. which is having some stupid ford pos electrical problems

i have the vette out. roads are cold and a little slippery the ass end keeps sliding all over :wink:

yesterday no, friday and today i was

i was out in the elise.

i saw a BDR sticker on some white SUV at the DIY car wash on NFB near the park.

i was driving around today

i worked all day, and it was damn cold this morning. bah.

but then after 10:30-11 it got nice out.

I went outside and looked at the cobra under the cover, then went back into the house :).

i drove to get gas

I finally washed the Suby today. I forgot what it looked like clean.

I was all over the southtowns, saw a motorcycle at one point, newman driving down southwestern, a 60s impala, and a couple getting in on in a sky-blue saturn under the skyway. Even saw some grass it was scary.

Good day. :tup:

:tspry:

this is great turbo weather, but I am looking forward to when I can bring my bike out…