Somebody Better Post About Driving Today!!!

did the pay and spray wash, got some gas, purposely drove to stores that were out of my way. Today was a good day.

hit 114 with the top down

fixed the car finally and took it out for a spin to make sure everything was fine. :tup: to once again getting better gas milage in my saturn than the cavalier i was driving around

Front end still not back on, effin rusty ring nuts! Monday-Thursday is looking good tho.

took the bike to get gas round 7, was gettin chilly out

Got pulled over for no inspection, got out of it, washed my car at the place next to to Ritz (first wash in 6 months), hit several enormous potholes, car is now dirty again, end of day.

i went for a quick ride with paul in the evo :tup: and we saw a crotch rocket…

also, i saw on the 90 a red Testarossa with the top off…and not 10 seconds later behind him i saw the red Elise with HIDs… :wave: newman

Went for a drive looking for twisties… Twisties not found… buffalo sucks ass…

take 400 and get off somewhere past the transit exit and you’ll find twistys.

well, had you found them, they would have still been covered with salt and dirt.

no riide just washed the car :slight_smile:

mines still covered with a foot of snow behind the garage.

hell ya i drove around most of the day :slight_smile:

had top down friday… cant wait to get the bikes out

Went out on the blvd to get some dinner. Took the Viper, saw Newman and the Ferrari. Nice day out.

i thought thsat was you.

you didn’t wave! my car was soooo fucking salty… SOMEBODY left it covered in salt when the moved it in JANUARY!

Mine was all dusty. I left the cover off in the garage. It needs a good wash and wax. No salt though…roads were nice and clean for me.

Tell me you have new rear tires on it

yeah right.

but i need to get on that soon.

Well, at least a good amount of u guys got out…poor me…hopefully Tuesday.