anyone go out today?

had a blast on my way to work and back home, almost lost my ass coming out of a gas station =/ but none the less enjoyed one of these rare nice days =)

Was 65/68 the past two days here, makes me want to buy a bike more and more each time I see people out riding.

i thought about it, but i just didn’t feel up to it. throat is killing me from riding yesterday. contemplating riding to work tomorrow though.

I saw the temp wednesday is going to be 55 :tup:

i took the bimmer out today. Got sideways and did a few burnouts. nice day and good turbo weather.

I don’t like that all the roads are pothole ridden and loose material is everywhere, I’m waiting till the clean the roads a bit

really? ive only seen 45 and some rain. if theres no rain you wanna meet up?

edit: tuesday evening might not be too bad if it doesn’t cool off too much. only suppose to be some rain in the morning.

fuck salt

:lol:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/_Nik-iCons/1203783300060gf6.gif

for all the snow we have gotten this year and the amount of salt thats been put down, its just not worth trying to get a ride in. If i still had my bike, there is no way i would be out riding. Theres way too many potholes and too many piles of gravel and dirt to risk going down.

remember it’s still feb guys, be careful cuz no1 is gonna be looking for bikes

I’ll wait another week or so until florida. :slight_smile:

I thought about it… I been starting my bike all winter when it was 10-30 degs. Today i went to start it and the battery had a low charge :frowning: So when it gets later in the year, ill take it out then

besided that i took my 3k for a spin :slight_smile:

Me and shrives went out yesterday, not a bad birthday present if ya ask me :slight_smile:

what kind of bike UBengineering?

yzfr6 =)

Wurd. I believe I know you from high school. We should take a cruise this summer.

nevermind. i dont know ya

Me and Phoenix 305 are supposed to get out on wednsday. Accuweather.com is saying 59.

Trying out the new 4-wheeler on wednesday :carnut