whos riding thier motorcycle today.....

Im just wondering if anyone else on here went for a ride today/ is riding tonight.

I just went for a ride and saw alot of people on their bikes. Beautiful day to ride!

IF anyone want to ride tonight if its nice, post up and maybe we all can get together.

my bike is stored and clean… no point in going out when im rusty to ride in sub par conditions… not to mention its wet and salty out… if I had a supermoto… I definitely would be out. what bike do you ride?

Yup, was out earlier. :tup:

I rode for about 5 hours yesterday.

IB4someonepostsfromthesouth

i was considering it…but i decided i’d have more fun rompin’ on the Z for a bit…and i was right…it was fun…

bad idea though, because now i miss it more…and still have at least 3 full months left not driving it…

i was out for a short trip today

iwish by apple

i drove my 87 cbr, it was pretty nice but the roads were a little wet

i saw a few bikes out today, but theres a zx10r and a civic in mine’s way, so mine isn’t moving until spring.

i was out all day fuck yeah!

^^^^^ hahah FUCK YEAHHHHH

i saw a bunch of bikes out today, it was beautiful out…

posting from the south, the bikes are all over right now=)

high 70’s here and was sunny all day
btw I’m not happy to be back at all, I miss Buffalo alot…

I took mine to work and went riding afterwards as well. So damn nice out, I couldn’t resist.

Just got back from a ride with LiveRound. First time my bike has seen the street in almost a year…Damn it felt good.

:cry:

Pics?

i seriously considered making this exact thread but i’m lazy so i didn’t. i went out and it just reinforced how much i hate winter.

i have the same bike. you have the 600 or the 1000?

fuck, i know its warm, but all that salt dust gettin in and up in the shit, thats the worst for yer bikes! eesh, a thorough wash after would be a must-even then i dont think it would all wash out.

Rode to work today. Felt good.

I rode Saturday, and Sunday, about 4 days over the Holidays, and may even ride to work tomorrow.

:mamoru: