road today! battery eSploded in UB parking lot wtF

well like the title says super excited riding to school, get close to school, pull over, battery is literally leaking, original battery after 13 years, turn around, go to advance, pick one up, rides like new and no more bogging down, hell YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

anyone else ride? theres a blue victory parked next to me =)

I’m stuck at work, but there looks to be a lot of salt on the roads so i’m real iffy

That salt looks unforgiving, if I take the bike out at all today it may only be up and down my street

all the way to my house the roads were beautiful, idk maybe im just lucky

Roads out here are clear too…

you road today?

just for that I hope a tsunami washs out all the roads lol

It’s supposed to rain in the a.m. tomorrow. If it clears in the afternoon, I will pick up my new bike from the dealer.

Really? No half-blind geriatrics or cranked-up rednecks?

The next few days are gonna bring rain, it’ll be good for the salt to wash off the roads, but I think that it is supposed to be freeze and snow out next week now.

no i lied

Welllllll, we have that too… we have it all down here.

oh shit son.

you don’t get it. :roflpicard:

i hope it doesnt rain 2nite i have to ride home =(

I’m planning on pulling mine out this weekend to see if anything needs attention before things get srs.

lol. You point this out every chance you get.

i heard it’s going to reign.

For the love of god. I didn’t even mention Hawaii this often when I lived there. Get over yourself and your ORANGE bike! lol

i took my buddys ducati out to gas up and run a bit, lots of salt in tonawanda, its nice out

know it isn’t!