OMFG it's BEAUTIFUL out!

Surprised nobody’s posted up anything about this great break from the wind and cold!

i saw online yesterday that we were expecting a nice day today…but didn’t think the weatherpeoples would deliver…and they did…

unfortunately, the bike is in pieces from having the bags waxed before putting it away, and the seat is off and battery out…and i didn’t have time to put it back together…

but bet your ass i gave the Z i go…and after sitting outside for months, it started right up fine, not a single hiccup…and the fact that we got a shit ton of rain last night to take care of most of the salt was extra nice…

i love days like today, but at the same time hate them…since we still have another month and a half at least of shit weather ahead of us :frowning:

anybody else bring their toys out yet today? bikes? cars? anything?

annndddd too bad we have at least another month of cold and crap

yep, winter storm watch for tomorrow lol

as for me, ill be working in the garage after work to get it running AGAIN

Its only in the 40s :lol:

Makes me wanna go grab a few clay bars…

actually hit 55 today…

Is the salt off the roads?

from the ride in this morning it looked it was

and the miata won’t even run.

outlook for the next few weeks is showing that things should be warming up big time.

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipcode=14226&metric=0

where are you looking? i see one day in that forecast that might break above 50…

It was 81 on friday here in Vegas. This week is calling for 75-76-77 almost every day.

its deff giving me the itch

leaving work early, can’t wait to go enjoy it

so scratch it…i did, no regrets :slight_smile:

a lot of days are looking at mid - to high 30s. Last time I checked, thats a lot warmer then high 10’s low 20’s

yeah but if you really wanna get depressed…look at the averages…weather.com shows that we should be steadily in the 40’s now :frowning:

I rode in to work today.

seasons have been coming and going a bit later these past few years. By the end of March, I think, winter will be gone.

shit, wheres Al Gore??