cabin fever

hmmmm… do you think its set in yet?

yup

winter sucks

xazillion

yeah tell me about it.

I was actually able to get out for 45 min on my bike New years day after the game. I then about cried when I had to put it back on the stand and plug it back in :frowning:

its not even the fact its winter. Its the fact of how f*cking shitty it is like now look outside pure shyt. No snow anywhere. Just nasty ass weather, a glimmer of sun would be nice.

I hate this…I am on break from school, GF is at work, car is at hybrid, just me and the cat just sitting here…bahhh it sucks…you know its bad when ou check pittspeed like 50 times a day

fuck the cat

It must be setting in on everyone including the ADMIN as well.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

get some pussy :spank:

what do u mean?

one of the mods or admins edited out the website originally there and put the URL of the pittspeed advertisment rules in its place. :slight_smile:

thats not the funny part, the extra message is the funny part :rofl:

geeeee wonder what adim did that!:rolleyes:

he already hade that in there,i took out his addy!

insanity is kicking in…the cat is looking good right now …LOL I better go grocery shopping, if anyone wants to race shopping carts at giant eagle in wexford meet me there at 6:00pm tonight…Kart racing biotches

no posting locations! :mrT:

yea ive been up and down the PW/TP and havent encounterd any races. i have to say BS on all of shaggy’s races since they never happend. its driving me crazy with no races lol

as for the bike thing its not a big deal the few nice days we had here and there got me thinking, cop sees bike, cop knows winter bikes arent always legal, cop pulls over bike, biker isnt allowed to be riding, cop takes away bike and fines biker and jails him…also bike needs winter maintence

i do get the itch to go cruising but i can wait

winter sucks :down:

Im trying to subscribe to your news letter on trying to give a damn :kekegay: