Anyone else fed up with this weather? *NOW WITH BROKEN RECORDS*

Is it me or has this spring been the shittiest in a long time? I mean hell…it fucking snowed out today. We’ve barely touched 60 degrees more than 3-4 times, and when it does warm up…it fucking rains.

I’m going to stab mother nature in her throat, and then force feed her a giant ball of Owens Corning insulation.

10-15 degrees below normal for the past month now…this is fucking ridiculous.:tdown:

LOW TEMPS ARE A SIGN OF GLOBAL WARMING. DUH.

sorry, its my fault. i removed my snow tires 2 days ago, so we are garunteed a snow storm now.

This weather blows but I don’t feel half as bad now that I don’t have a bike. It’s funny because 2 years ago I sold my first bike early in the year and it ended up raining most of the remaining summer. Then last summer was spectacular for riding. And now again it appears we are having a shitty season but there’s still time so who knows. Maybe those 80+ degree days in April last year just spoiled us.

I absolutely hate temps above 75, so I’m totally fine with this.

Dude, nothing over 85. 75 and below sucks for swimming.

wednesday will be 66 and sunny and I’m picking up my new car…this weather can s my d

eh its Buffalo shit happens its only April

^It’s kinda how I feel too LZ but idk, I feel like we really haven’t had any nice weather yet at all, plus the leaves aren’t even on the trees yet

This is what happens its cold and shitty then we get a few nice days of mid-60-70 weather

Then before you know its its 95% humid and hot and you don’t want to do anything outside anyways.

better than earthquakes !

window slightly open in this weather = best sleep I ever get

I’m sick of people complaining about the weather

I’m sick of people complaining about people complaining about the weather

Seriously considering moving in the next 10 years. I don’t complain about the economy, the taxes, or anything else about WNY- just the weather. 6 months of crap, several more of rain, and it gets worse every year. I want to move somewhere where the blazing hot and/or humid summer is the worst weather they experience all year.

Yea you should probably move to North Carolina where people get wiped out by Tornado’s lol

Warm weather = BUGS. YAY!

Kind of a dumb poll, obviously we all hate this shit…

But I’m still riding area Wednesday even if it snows

The forest floor is white at my house and it is still snowing.

I was so happy to get a clutch job done on a big power car this Friday, so I could spend some time doing some full-throttle data-logging done to finalize the tune this weekend.

And the car sits, in my driveway, all weekend.