It's a damn good thing it's raining...

Because it’s the perfect temperature out…

And if it wasn’t raining, what would the people here have to bitch about? Because they just wrapped up the “bitching about the cold and snow” project, and I hear they have big plans to do almost 80% more bitching about the heat than last year.

Christ. Heaven forbid that they ever get the 5 minute slowdown on the 90 @ peak hour eliminated. Peoples social lives would be ruined!

OK. That’s the end my “bitching about people bitching” bitch-fest.

not raining in fredonia. 70 degrees and sunny as hell. love it

0/10

how bout them sabres?

and… you know, why does it fucking have to rain today? I need to move a bunch or drywall, with an open trailor.

0?

damn.

Oreos are flippin’ awesome. You can eat them anytime, anywhere. I think they’re laced with the same stuff they put in Taco Bell.

chocolate & lard sandwichs… mmmm

I was going to give it a 3 but then I remembered you went to a vw meet this weekend :bloated:

OT: what kind of mpg did you get on the way down?

its 73 and sunny at Main and Transit.

i’m unsure, i don’t keep track. It is what it is, but the 325 that don rolled down in only needed gas like half of once.

If its cold out, people bitch.
If its warm out, they bitch they’re at work.
If its raining out and warm, they bitch about the rain.

Honestly, I think that’s all humans are designed to do… bitch. When’s the last time you talked to any of your friends, and in a 5 minute conversation, you didn’t hear at least one bitch, nag, or negative comment said to keep the conversation alive?

Or, maybe it’s just the womens fault. They bitch to each other to call it “gossip”

69 and sunny in the wesnukka

yeah, it just got sunny out. :slight_smile: i should leave.

what you gotta do is just sleep till 1 in the afternoon so you miss out on the shitty morning weather. lol.

ahhh just hit 74 degrees… im going outside to wash the kaa

Ahhh its too warm and humid out. I hate B-lo weather.

I might just have to leave here a little early today :slight_smile:

i was surprised how warm it was out when i left school today

Yokohoma