Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay........

One more day of rain:squint:

:greddy:
its 45fuckin degrees out :down:

AWESOME! I want to ride SO bad, and it’s been raining for like 2 weeks!

Edit: Oh, you meant that it’s STILL raining… DAMNIT. Says sunny for Monday!

:doh: :kiss:

So how much is it raining there? I was planning on coming back to PA to watch the world of outlaws sprints at lernerville tonight but I don’t know if it is going to get cancelled or not.

Is it raining hard enough that it will probably be cancelled.

It’s pretty much been sunny down here all week with the occasional T-Storm. Of course I’m flying to New Hampshire today where they are building arks!

+1

why couldnt you ride this week? i logged in some decent miles this week

both your cars are also broke, so its not like you have a choice

No sun, no cut grass. Rain FTW. Tall grass on Monday FTL.

i hear that :frowning:

I don’t ride if it even looks like it might rain… I’ve never rode in the rain, and I’m trying to avoid it at all costs!

Not to mention that I work during the day, so I can’t do anything until after 5.

truck runs, i guess you forgot that. and it was nice yesterday enough to actually ride

i thought that trans was all fucked and it was down

honestly learning how to ride in the rain is better for you then riding in the dry. it will teach you to be more cautious since youll realize how slippery roads can be. im not saying in a downpoor but light rain can help you. ive been in downpoors not fun but do what you got to do. the more you move the less wet you are going ot get compared to going slower or stand still. also a bike with a more larger coverage area of fairings will keep you dryer then a naked or less coverage fairings. you may not want to but one day you will be caught in the rain and its better to actually learn at a earlier time.
for the msf they kept my class doing it in the rain and they said the same thing i just basically said.

been there done that, things get done quick when you got the man[brian] taking care of it. and i dont waste time dicking around to install a trans.

:owned:

wipe ur nose

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

OK, next time it looks like rain are you going to come riding with me just in case I hurt myself? Maybe Sunday?