fuck this rain shit

Weather absolutely blows and now theres nothing to do.

set up the tent air it out im sure it smells like man sex lololololololl

Damn what is it with you and that tent? Just because I told you no means no?

Yeah the weather has been kinda crappy for like 2+ weeks now. I just wanna go outside and not get dirty/wet everytime I feel like being productive out there. And I wanna wash my car badly but there hasnt been a long enough stretch of nice weather to make it worth it in like over a month.

It just makes me want to sleep all day. Its getting really old…

well i needed a place to bang huge tittis and ya said no ,the tent is for men only:lol

I think I washed my truck two weeks ago and havent bothered since.

Tomorrow is supposed to be shitty too so probably no bike ride, 4 wheeling or walking.

That wasnt the no I was talking about.

well I went camping in VT last night and offroading this morning over there. t’was awesome

yea its getting old, work all week its nice out as soon as the weekend comes… rain

fingers crossed middle of next week this pattern is supposed to break for a much drier warmer one.

sounds fun. Id like to go camping and riding my quad somewhere this summer.

Yeah, seriously. Yesterday was ok all day and a minute after I left work it poured in CP, then it was ok and then it rained at night as we headed to the lot.

place we camped at was free and the trails we were on were actual roads, unpaved in the middle of bumfuck roads though, haha. The houses we came across back there didn’t even have power lines run to em, solar panels though. We eventually ran into state land then turned around. Total trip offroad was ~17 miles

Tell me about it I got stuck in CP on a bike ride as the downpour came through, myself and my bike got dirty as fuck.

nothing to do is something to do. your doing “nothing.”

stop with the jedi mindtrick nonsense

relax.:Idiots

I just did some driftin in the audi, gotta make the best of it

Im very relaxed I just ate dinner and had a good read on the potty.