Rain tonight..

Hey guys,

If it’s raining tonight (or looking like its most likley going to), I’m not going to make the 1.5 hour trip down just to get the slow car dirty…

T

That rain came out of nowhere.
The rain keeps most people in even if it clears up later anyway.

Yeah, as of now, it’s looking like that I’d be much better off planning on tomorrow night vs. tonight. I wish I didnt live in the middle of nowhere…

Yeah once it rains, people are hesitant to come out, so i’m guessing tonight won’t be too great of a showing. I’m still going out though, nothing better to do, about 5-10 mins away and it shouldn’t rain anymore that little spurt of pouring rain was really random.

yeah a little rain at 530pm doesnt make any difference to me

As long as it’s not POURING at around 8:55 I’m still gonna head out.
I’m really a fan of this food at O’Toole’s idea that’s been going around…

the rain cooled everything down which is nice

so as long as its dry out at like 10 ill come out

w3rd so far lots of thunder and no rain, but I’m headin out to o’tooles to get food later anyways so w.e

I might go out for a bit tonight but the Mustang is apart again.

well its stopped thundering and there was no rain!! I’m gonna go wash my car ;D

you wanna meet up and wash them?

my sources tell me its gonna be cloudy like all weekend w/ “isolated t-showers” :gay

its not supposed to rain the rest of tonight ;D

Radar maps prove this

It poured real hard up here in Clifton Park awhile ago but no thunder.

We got a pussy ass sun shower with some thunder in Schenectady.

yeah the strip and the lot are definitly fine :giggedy and me and joey are headin to colonial carwash on western ave, anybody want to meet us there then :giggedy

What time? I’ll be there.

if the weather holds out me and khyron, and ace will be out

ill prob be there

wait what? food? when tonight? can i come?!?!?!?!?

haha

yea but uh i was on the highway today, the northway, and uh fuckin came down on me i was cruisin along with this guy on a harley and we both got rained on, so we got off the highway and uh headed up 9 , sucked ass it was random, quick, but got very soaked