Rain tonight..

Was it a guy in a white shirt on a brand new Harley?
The guy that owns the pizza place next to my work came in to have me throw his clothes in the dryer because he got caught in the rain on his Harley.

fuckin rain!!! :wtf

Yeah it’s fucking rediculous, was a nice night too then the weather has to shit on us :angry2 :headbang :runaway :sad

The light show was cool when it was in the distance but this shit blows. Hopefully its a decent day tomorrow when Im in Syracuse.

fuckin rain

o well

to funny, i got all the way up there went to the car wash… said to myself :ponder maybe i wont wash the car tonight… so i pulled out of the bay and drip drop drip drip… so i said why you mother fucker… i got all the way to the lot and yall were scattering like roaches from the orken man.

Yeah i was pissed, i JUST washed my car like an hour before i went to the lot, by hand no touch free shit so i spent time on it. :headbang :angry2 i fucking hate rain.

yeah I spent 10 bucks at Colonial :idiots

lol my ass you washed it by hand :lol

Still, you know what i mean, i had to get off my ass and spray my car with various sorts of cleaning products that Colonial car wash’s sprayers emit :lol

ha allright, atleast i didnt wash it in my driveway like I was planning on, then I’d’ be pissed right now

pwnt :lol

driveway>>colonial

my car exhibits that perfectly ;D

Me and Mark beg to differ. :ninja

Mark don’t say a word! :ninja :nono

nah guy in black shirt and sun glasses, half helmet thing or w/e

STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE RAIN for the rest of you people who have a mother fucking roof over you

I got so motherfucking wet my fuckin phone broke again, last sunday i did the same thing got mad wet and fucked my phone up…

I got fuckin murdered on the way home with the rain holly shit, talk about a chillin experience…

that sucked dick mega dick

OH YA first time i soaked my crotch too, it was that wet my damn balls got wet, i felt it too i was so pissed, wet ballz …no PHUN

what did you key my car you sonofabitch? :ohnoes

damn, i actually feel bad for you, like im not even being sarcastic haha

ya it was really crap, not to mention the slippage … ughh

im home, dry, so im happy, glad I didnt dump the bike , and my shoes got wet but no puddles inside them like on sunday so im OK but not happy about any of it

btw was nice dinner for 6 bucks tasted mad good !

My night:
Head
Hoffmans
Lot
Rain
Heritage
Lot
Traction control off finally
Donuts in Kohls
Head
Bed

thats weird… my night was VERY similar…

Gave Head
Wasn’t allowed to go to Hoffmans
Scared to go to the Lot
It Rained
Heritage
Still afraid everyone would catch us at the Lot
Traction control off finally in Jammer’s car, gave me a boner
Donuts in Kohls that jammer wanted me to buy him
Gave Head again
Jammer went to Bed, so i just took stalker man lover pictures of him.

:confused

hmmm yes all very wierd