You know what irritates me.....

This fucking weather. It has been nice (minus yesterday) the past 12 days. Yesterday and today it does this rain off and on bullshit. Yeasterday wasn;t too bad but it still sucked since me and my buddy were fishing. Then today I cut the grass in the morning, and then start to do the couple things on my car I have to finish before the 15th of May. So what does it start to do…fucking rain again.

Why couldn’t it rain April 10th through the 18th when I was stuck fucking working nine days strait…

:rant:

Sorry it just irritates me because the one thing I have to get done is the trunk and I’m working with a table saw out side in the driveway…Water and power tools don;t work well together…

sorry, you should move to cali if you want the desert weather lol

Yeah it pissed me off yesterday b/c I washed BOTH cars on Monday night after work, then they were all shiny tuesday morning…brought the Z to work, and it just rained really quickly not enough to wash the road dust off…made road dust stick to her in nice sh!tty water marks…both cars looked polka dotted after that…rain, or don’t rain, one or the other…very frustrating…

no I just want it to stay nice for once when I have off. I wanted to get this shit done today since I work thursday thru monday with a 16 hour shift on monday. Then I have off next tuesday and wednesday with out a cover shift so me and jeff from the club were going to go golfing since we work the same schedule this roatation (he works the same place I do).

Or Flordia, I’ve been down here for over 2 weeks and it only rained like once, I’m not looking foward to coming back to PA this weekend.

Oklahoma is a pretty dry state, at least my part is. It rained for a few minutes Monday night. Also had a little bit of thunder and lightning to go with it. I miss the thunderstorms and the rain.

i love this shitty pittsburgh weather.

it’s only what i expected and more!

as if this summer isn’t going to suck cock… i’m already prepared to hate the weather all season long.

Yeah but I bet you will be glad to be back in PA when it’s hurricane season again down there! :smiley:

And now they are calling for snow on Sunday. WTF.

Fuck sunday I will be at work and could care less…lol

quit whining. Quick Detailing Spray is your saviour.

not with what she is talking about unless you want to scratch the fuck out of the paint. My truck is the same way right now. I washed and waxed that thing last thursday when I got home from work. It now looks like ass because of all the dust getting wet down…

Detailing spray does work but you are crazy if you use it to clean your whole car after somthing like this.

Oh no, the world is ending, a cavalier is dirty because of shitty pissburgh weather, you should call KDKA.

California Duster + Detailing Spray.

um where did I ever say my car was dirty :rolleyes:

read again then come back…

:kekegay:

right but when you are caught in the rain before you can dust it, its too late, IE my truck was dusty from driving to the fishing spots yesterday then it did this rain briefly BS.

Game over.

omg then I gues syou have to take 10 minutes and wash the damn thing.

I like the rain. it washes the monte :smiley:

and it washes away the pool of oil underneath the mustang.