whos riding thier motorcycle today.....

i rode in to work again today…
:slight_smile:
if i had a nice bike i would have had 2nd thoughts, then washed it before i put it away :slight_smile:

edit: 54 >> 34.

i road the bike today :)… then washed it and put it away… then washed my beloved malibu… she needed it… :(… unless i move to florida, ill see my bike again in 4 months :frowning:

meh, took it for a spin last night

i saw what looked to be a black r6 on the other side of the 90 today near the 33. :ham:

i just dont get people taking bikes out on the salty roads.

They haven’t put down salt in 4-5 days maybe longer…and its been raining everyday…

I never ride unless it has rained to wash the streets. It’s minimal salt and the bike will get cleaned when I get home. No big deal.

saw a whole slew of people riding today when I took the evo for a spin :tup:

Seen 2 nice hyabusas one of which was stretched(i love stretched bikes) and a 600 today

buy a bike already you weinies

i have the ‘custom’ blue r6.

i rode with you, brent, paulo and some other at the end of last season. I was with paulo when he called you last night to get you out and ride.

i was riding this past weekend

:slight_smile:

was out all day, was gonna ride to rochester but decided against it cause i thought it would rain and cold rain and 80 mph and sick don = sicker don. got back from rochester and didn’t see a drop of rain. wtf

Fuck you Walter :mad:

Don’t be upset with him…get ur ass outta the garage pimp! :pimp:

Anyways…I was out for roughly 5 hours. I can’t wait till things warm up!

I wish, I got the gix stored away til spring. Atleast I have a snowmobile, ready to go! :picard: