Man, I just love this freakin weather!

At first I was pissed cause I just wanted to ride my sled, but 3 days and over 150 miles on my cobra driven topless and I am singing a different tune. :smiley: Coming back down sheridan from a cruise tonight, the temp display on that one bank by the 290 said 50 degrees at midnight, lol its freakin JAN 14!! But it’s been so much fun goin out with friends and cruisin around and getting :tup: from people and :wave: from chicks :smiley: (and the occasional F U from bitter old people :bloated: )

Anyone else have their cars out since this warm up? I saw a bunch of nice crotch rockets out too. :cool: And I know sprfreek took out his vette and bladez had his snake out for a spin :smiley: So yeah :tup: to this weather maybe it will just be a milder winter and spring will come faster :tup:

def huge :tup: to this weather…had the cobra out to play today again. its nice having it all back together and running. just gotta get to the dyno now :D. hopefully this weather continues!!

It just does not seem natural…

I saw you turn left onto Broadway from Central today… awesome sounding car. I gawked. :redface:

:tup: I had my car out for a stroll and GSX had the Z06 out for a hot minute

Cant wait til its not just a day at a time :slight_smile:

you shoulda called me fawker … i was cruzing all day

snowing now in EA

yup my car is dusted with snow here in hamburg… woo hoo

Here in the north towns it is like someone took a huge wet shit

I took the supra for a spin around the block last night, would go crusing but it has withdrawn from use insurance for the winter.

nothing like sitting in the back of the cobra last night @ 12:00am and 50 degrees out when its the middle of january

:gotme: I flew in from Jamaica last night and woke up to a snow storm. I take it that it was really warm the last week?

I had my windows down all yesterday… fantastic.
just got back from Denver where it was even warmer… and even sunnier.

Ya, cruising down Seridan was cool…I came home after 10, and as I was pulling the car into the garage, it began to rain

:smiley: Tankz! I forgot how good the car sounded myself, even back on stock pulley the blower is pure muzik to my ears :smiley:

Mike damnit i thought you only planned to have the vette out the one day before yesterday! Oh well i think next week its supposed to warm up we’ll ave a mini cruise and take some pics :smiley:

That’s weird it must have been hit and miss cause i went all the way out to mighty and no rain after midnight. Then on the way home i got caught in a drizzle spot but i just sped up a bit so the rain wouldnt fall in teh car :smiley: Next week if its nice were goin out for a spin dude. Im stock now you can smoke me while you still can :smiley:

Ha i seen you 2 times, once on westwood and on broadway… i gave you the big :2fingers: both times :wave: Shit i hate haveing $23000 invested in toys that i cant drive:rant:

YOU LUCKEY BASTARD …now its snowing wtf

Working nights the last 2 weeks SUCKED! All this nice weather and I slept through most of it :ham: Ah well, no car worth enjoying so maybe I didn’t miss too much… aside from nice warm weather in January.

sounds good to me i’m leaving it parked on the street for now and stuck at home lol ah well
next week definatley a cruize or 2 … no runs … my clutch is very very shot … i can drive and maybe one roll race all motor that’s it