Anybody else mad at this weather?

Ok so i put my car away almost 2 months ago and we have had only 1 or 2 snows… and now this week the weather is suppose to get warmer…

i mean either just snow, or give us warm weather all winter…

i wanna go sledding and build a snowman if it was cold…
if it was warmer i could work on my car and something to do outside…

anybody else pissed at this weather?

If i was still snowboarding 3x a week, then I’d be pissed. But fuck it.

I’m lovin’ it. :tup: I hope it never snows the rest of the season.

+1 The warmth is nice for the heating bills too.

+2

but i do miss playing pond hockey when i come home for christmas break…looks like its shaping up to be the same this year

If it stayed 40 all winter I’d be happy.

id like to have a white christmas, but other than that screw it. still have my summer wheels on, and the longer i can go without having to look at steelies on my car the better.

i actually like snow if we get a ton of it and you can just camp out in the house all day with some beers, but that happens so infrequently, especially in the city.

I want to go snow dorifto ing…thats all.

Otherwise let it be nice and I will gladly pay insurance on my car all year long and drive it on nice days.

I know…I have to look at my car every day thinking hmmm…I Could just take it out and nobody would know… lol.

I am goin hunting alot this week so I hope it stays decent.

I kept my car on the road this year, just in case we got some weather like this. I’ve been able to drive it at least 3-4 days every week.

:word: i took the vette for a nice long drive last night, never had it out in december before

why do people who live in buffalo NOT want it to snow? I want it to snow and lots of it!

I hate the weather because I sit and stare at my sled in the garage itching to ride…but love the weather because I still have the Mustang on the road and it’s warm enough to do some maintenance to the SHO:) So I’m happy either way…

I want it to snow one more time on Christmas Eve through Christmas day and then stop on the 26th at midnight. It can then warm back up to 40’s again. No snow = less shitty drivers = less accidents = less time to get to work = lower blood pressure & lower anger levels.

Dan - Fuck yourself.

X3 I work Outside All Year Round. I am Loving this weather.

you drive an AWD car. puzzy!

your blood pressure goes up when you miss the opening of the “VIEW”

I think you might need a bumper sticker for AWD car “DRIVER BRAKES FOR D*CKS”

You answered your own question there lol. Because we live in Buffalo!!! I use to like snow when I was young, but now I hate it. This is myhome though so I’m not gonna move out of state cuzof snow, I am use to it, but still hate it.

think of how many places it does not snow…

I’m sure it will come soon enough

because a lot of us would rather live somewhere with nicer weather and are tied down for other reasons