Discuss:

I don’t get the point of this stuff either but thought of a couple of benefits if these items are not TOO exaggerated:

Extreme chamber

• Can’t think of anything Haha

Staggered Rims on a FWD car

• Lot of track setups run staggered the other way (wider fronts) to make the car more enthusiastic about turning… Staggered the “looks” way I don’t see much benefit…

More on stagger: Some RWD cars were designed to have staggered tires, meaning the suspension geometry was built to take into account understeer promoted by the staggered setup… S2000 comes to mind here. Miatas for example are not supposed to run a staggered setup, and one case where bean counters pushed engineering into going from non-staggered to staggered is the E36 M3- the '95 M3 had a non-staggered setup but from 96 on the factory setup became staggered. Presumably because '95s ended up being too “prone to lift-off oversteer”… Or rather, the owners didn’t do the “driver mod”?? Hehe

Tires WAY to small for the rim

• No real benefit when it’s a crazy stretch

Lowered to the point of no driveability

• Only think I can think of is better mileage since you reduce the frontal area and hence CD. Everything else takes a hit (This is usually offset by the wider & bigger wheels and tires on most ultra lowered vehicles though)