What did you do to your car today?

yea I talked my way out of a 78 in a 40 back home and out of a 86 in a 55 my crossgates… Girls are def more likely to talk our ways out of them…

Hard to talk with a mouthful of c…wait what.

haha… you would be the one with experience a mouth full of a cops c…

benny your sig link fails

i never suck the D but rather offer the D up to be sucked. always gets me out of tickets.

probably is a boost to the cops self esteem because they can so easily fit all of you in their mouths.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Cool. What color are you going with- the same blue?

Tough to say, we’re gonna stick with a blue, what one idk yet. I was looking at the new F-150 color “Blue Flame”, its a nice light met blue, or I might do a dark met blue.

I like the new blue on the '09’s

Word!

Hooked the #4 injector up…WHOOPS! :rofl

Rebolted the EGR onto the Jetta with fancy new hex bolts instead of socket screws. One of the screws had magically disappeared while driving.

wat

Somehow came unhooked/clipped and Big Gary did some re-wiring of the clips and the car runs phenomenal.
No wonder the AFR at idle the past 2 days has been reading 16.00+ and mysteriously lean all around :rofl

so you didnt notice it was runnin on 3cyls for 2 days?

Nah :rofl It usually has a slight “put” I guess you can call it, from the big injectors and I really thought nothing of it. It wasn’t really missing like it did when it had a cylinder down last year.

run the audi on 3cyls, come on

:lmao if you want

run the MR2 on 2 cylinders