What did you do to your car today?

yeah buddy!!!

Stared at the building in which it resides in.

your posts are very depressing:'(

Got it started… Haha

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=525555&postcount=128

It’s amazing how you can turn a task that could easily be summed up in a sentence into a highly entertaining, hilarious, educational masterpiece, Archie!!!

edit: just reread what i posted… to clarify, i was complimenting you :lol

Pulled the fender and front bumper off. Motor will be pulled soon. Also test fitted overfenders :excited

Called and inquired about it’s status.

Apparently the new wheels JUST came in, and they’re being painted now. The clown I talked to on the phone told me he doesn’t think it will be ready until sometime next week now. :facepalm

I’m going to have to stop in tomorrow and see what they really have been doing with the car for the last week and a half. Even if the parts didn’t come in, they could have at least gotten the bodywork finished. so if at the very minimum that isn’t complete I am going to be PISSED.

LOL@thinking that a bodyshops estimate of time is ANYWHERE near accurate.

They never are. I think my car was in Denooyer’s bodyshop for nearly a month back in winter '08.

It still needed 4 grand worth of work done to it after they released the car. How a bodyshop overlooks major suspension damage is anybody’s guess.

Oh wait, they lie. That’s how they do it.

slaps forehead

Funny when I had my estimates and work done for both accidents they were done early 2 days early on the first and 1 day on the 2nd even with the extra things I asked them to do… and within the estimated price… and the work was perfect…

just sayin :slight_smile:

It’s okay Katie, TurboTravis is the only male member on this forum who fornicates with females and thus is more informed and experienced than the rest.

You are a fairly attractive female, thats why.

?

If the shop was smart they would take longer, and turn the extended timeframe into a sexual reference in order to keep her coming back again and again. :lol

BS… They gave a quote on the first one before meeting me … and I use to stop in every day and check on the progress…

Perv! :hug

Yeah, they gave you an estimate, and then saw you…

$61 total in gas today…:frowning:

i do that twice a week in fuel!!!

filled it up for $19.

fuck yeah.

Bingo.