What did you do to your car today?

Because I don’t know the maintenance history of the car prior to my ownership (if the previous user varied from 93 to 91 or 87 gas, etc.). And because I felt like it. $3 for the can and 5 minutes of work. It’s a piece of mind thing.

I did it on the Maxima every 30k regardless of whether it needed it or not. Some of you may remember the spreadsheet I had posted when I was selling it. I am very meticulous and sometimes overly obsessive of maintenance. Again, a piece of mind thing. Whether it needed it or not, with my maintenance record (unless I screw with the car), my cars run 100% well into the 6 figure mileage mark. My Maxima, my first Maxima, and the Subaru before them.

I have used it in the crankcase, gas, and IM with good results. I had some sludge on the Maxima and it cleaned that out via the crankcase (I dropped the pan to clean it out and it was surprisingly clean after initially seeing a whole lot of sludge when I had the valve covers off). My fuel system on the Maxima was always in tip top shape and the IM I always see an improvement in general driving (seems to be a little smoother under normal acceleration as if it’s breathing easier). All on par with what many other people have experienced after sea foaming.

My car is an 07, but it already has 50k on it (I’ve put on 18k since I got the car in May).

cake, about an hour, lost a little bit of coolant…

anyways, filled up the tdi with some boidiesel today… just like the rep at john ray said, im gonna love it. and i do!

no smoke at idle, and it smells soooo much better. that was only b5 too! motor seems a little bit quieter too

pulled out the cam, took off the TB, intake mani and all other sensors worth reselling. will be taking the header off at some point. swift is going to the grave. anyone know a good place that will pick up my car and give me @100 bucks?

Seafoam actually works well in cars that are a few model years old.

You can tell it cleaned a lot of crap out when I punch the throttle. When it’s idling, it’s just white mist, but when I punch it you can see a little bit of dark color come through.

Definitely a good product and I do it as regular maintenance every 30k or so.

I have always been weary of doing that. Did you only use it in the gas, or did you do the let the vacuum line take some in, and put some in the oil?

New wipers and winter washer fluid. I’m thinkin I picked up at least a 20whp gain or so.

easy. took 30-45 minutes to do the frost heater install.

required drilling 1 hole, cutting a hose joint and trimming the battery tray.

id rate it a 2 out of 10

Bought 2 cans.

1 full can went in to an almost empty tank and then filled to full with 93.

Half can went into IM via vacuum line, other half went into crankcase with a fresh fill of Amsoil Synthetic 5W-30 (5qts).

I usually change my oil every 6k, but will run this oil for 3k with the Sea Foam and then replace. If you pour it into your crankcase with old oil, then it’s not recommended to drive more than 100 miles before changing.

When I did it last year I put 1/3 in the tank, 1/3 in the crankcase, and 1/3 through the brake booster hose. I then changed the oil about a week later.

It definitely made the motor idle smoother, and I gained 1.2mpg throughout my usual commute.

de-greased and wire wheeled the engine block and painted it up niice.

Blew serious donuts in sears parking lot. I almost threw up. Germanpsi. Will post vids soon

As requested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmJT62saaE

rofl

your a sick fuck!

I was waiting for you to spin around and shine your lights on a police car LOL

Looked at it, and scowled. Then threw the heat wrap into a bucket of water

literally looked like a scene from a horror movie on my phone :rofl :rofl

mmm tank spins. so fun

Washed it.

washed the truck