What did you do to your car today?

Paul needs a truck so he can look down on the world around him.

Lmao

why not sell the f150 buy an hyundai elantra and put a hitch and tow with that and save money… jesus

or a TDI

Id rather have a truck to do truck things

Ahaha me and my hoodrat friends like to do hoodrat thangs

i can do truck things with my tdi, hbu?

Yeah but you can’t yank the, yank the, uh, thing, in the tdi.

ohhh yea i can

lol

Leveling kit, plus a 1 inch taller block in the rear for the Sierra. Mounted 33" grapplers on the stock 18s. Alignment tomorrow then its ready for winter fun! Drifting, towing and work!

not today… but finally got pics to my computer…
got the OZ canyons painted and on

Beat the SHIT out of the clutch. My WOT box somehow lost its programming (cologne bottle in my console must have hit the button), so every time I would push the clutch in, the box would command spark cut ~1000RPM. Took a good 5-6 seconds to get up to 5mph, pissing off plenty of people in the process. :rofl

hella flush

rears need to come out more!
and big thanks to elliot for rolling the rears for me

Got a lil’ silly.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs300.ash2/58027_10150121044313993_663438992_7461406_2894671_n.jpg

i instaled my new steering RIM today, so much better

mopped up some fool in a silver cobalt SS S/C. look on his face was priceless when getting pulled on by a brick.

i hope so, your car should be an easy mid 13 at a bit over 100, if my nearly stock OBD1(TT swap exhaust ,shine TB, ITG filter and a intake/exhaust chip) swapped gti could trap 97

It pulls much better than the old motor which was a 94mph give or take based on the cars that I raced. This car runs as good if not better than my black GLI which was a 97trap car as well .I’m curious to see how it does at LV in the spring time.