What did you do to your car today?

Officially took the Camaro out of retirement. Going for that #3 spot on the domestic list, and more importantly, spending quality time with my dad while working on it.

for some odd reason, this camaro already is in the #3 spot?!?!?! I am confused.

It’s in #4, Adam is #3. It’s made many passes down the track, I just never had the thread updated with the info.

kots killer is out of retirement/

lol, no way man. Like I said #1 importance is spending time with my aging father, and way behind that is improving it’s track performance. However we’re both racers at heart so we’d like to get it off the line a little better w/o throwing too much money at it.

The reference to ‘KOTS Killer’ on my FB page is in regards to Racing Larry lol

“Travis Moore-- Project KOTS-Killer=activated:). Hope all is well.”
about an hour ago

See above, the girl that was posting is Larry’s (KOTS) girlfriend

Drove the S2000 for 5+ hours non stop.
Car is not like the truck for long rides :confused:

travis , i like every idea of the idea wit the camaro . i wish i could do that with my dad , my car that we both built " well both of them " is now gone forever . charish that shit man .

Thank you. Just doing a little at a time. It does not need a whole lot but he can only help out a little bit at a time for various reasons.

i get it , im honestly jealous lol . i miss workin on my car with my dad . the fucker is the reason i do what i do car wise .

Same here. I would not know what I know, own what I own, anything, if it was not for him. He’s one of the few remaining real Harley riders in the world, raced at North Hudson Dragstrip from open/close, owned a snowmobile race team in the 80’s that dominated the State of NY…list goes on and on. A true pioneer.

FUCK. Why isn’t my dad cool like you guys? He just sits around drinking beer and has taught me nothing. lol.

my dad isnt alive anymore trollin , if he was ya can guarandamntee his charger would be at the top of the domestic fastest lol . god i miss that car

Got an alignment and four snows mounted. New ABS sensor and axle in. She’s officially in winter mode. Nice and early. Oh, and trying to figure out which turbo’s to buy…

^can vouch for this. scan/post his old motorcycle racing pics!

I wish my dad wouldve helped me build a car or helped me work on mine. He’s too damn lazy to even change his own oil these days.

He’s always telling me about how him and his friends (back when he had those) used to rent a garage and work on cars and race them at the track and on the street (back when ‘the lot’ was Neba on state street). He used to have some cool cars back in the day like a '68 GTX and a '72 Duster 340 and him and his friends raced a Dart with a 440 in it. He hasnt had a cool car since '76 though when he traded in the Duster on a Volare and he’s just had boring crap cars ever since. He talks about his '05 Focus like its the best car ever but it sucks.

He’ll go to a few car shows with me every now and then like Syracuse but usually he makes lame ass excuses not to go.

BTW Travis how old is your dad? The way you talk he’s really old but I cant imagine him being as old as you make him seem.

How tall are you? I’m 5’8" and the car fits me great. Though the seatbacks are firm as hell, wouldn’t say I’ve ever been uncomfortable sitting in it.

dude , age dont matter much man . im 30 and i have more med problems than someone 2 x my age . with my scoliosis and d-g-d ill be in a chair by the time im 40-50 at the rate im goin if i dont slow down or change my proffesion