What did you do to your car today?

explain plz. its only a temporary thing until i get a fuse block just for the gauges

What do you need to monitor that the car doesn’t already do for you?

Im guessing he’s referring to the switch. Why not wire them to the ignition or something like so that when the car is on, the gauges are on? No switch needed.

I hate wiring and gauges.

:rofl whatttt, I thought we had FUN trying to get that gauge to work the other day?!

Use a fucking fuse jump and an empty slot in the BCM. FUCK SAKES!!!

oil temp, boost/vac, afr, oil pressure

because i had 4 gauges running to one ignition on fuse and i didnt like that. plus now if i want to look at the oil temp quick if the car is off i can just flip it on and off.

speaking of… i would like my wideband back. and want to put yours in soon

relax king ricer i said it was temporary

I planned on swining by today but i got called into work and it fucked my whole day up which included taking the NAV out that this dudes been waiting for for 3 weeks.

k. come over sunday then if you arent busy coughing your lungs up and whatnot

Thats it the next time we go kayaking i am drilling a 3" dia. hole in the bottom of your boat.

Diagnosed my burnt up cam lobe. Time for ZO6 budget cam.

Fixed.

I wish. The whole car, in no way, fits my previously mentioned budget.

installed the new tires on the truck! rides like a caddy again, but looks like an old mans truck with the all terrains… it needs mud terrains again!

put a switch on every strand of wire in my civ…made a sweet 2ft by 2ft switch panel out of diamond plate. putting in the neons tomorrow. cant wait!!!

took off my front license plate.

collected money and sent it on its way.

Congrats-now put the money directly onto one of your loans. Sell that 4-wheeler next! Useless vehicle.

probably going to put it towards my credit card bill.

I owe more than the 4 wheeler is worth so Im keeping that. I just need to get it to run so I can ride it again. Maybe Ill take it somewhere this week.

Gotta have something to have fun with I guess even though I hadnt used either one of my toys in a year.

fuck credit card bills, go buy a russian wife off the internet!.. Maybe then youll be happy and people will stop saying saw pjb at adult world in the sightings thread lol.