What did you do to your car today?

Used some boards to get it high enough to jack up. :lol Getting ready to pull dat engine son.

detailed all day :smiley: so nice out for it

Hell yeah. My old one had 256,000 when I sold it last year and it’s still rolling around. TDI ftw.

Boost Gauges that stop at 30 always make me think of my favorite street race story. My friend Sam has a 2G Talon TSi AWD and he was getting ready to race a kid with a turbo’d Civic Hatch. One of the Civic kid’s friends started talking to Sam before the Race and the exchange went like this.

Civic guy: “How much boost are you running?”
Sam: “I don’t know.”
Civic guy: “If you don’t want to tell me you don’t have to be a dick about it dodge the question just say you don’t want to say.”
Sam: “No really, I don’t know. The boost gauge only goes up to 30 so I have no idea what it is actually doing shrug

I laughed so hard at the guy’s expression when Sam told him that. Even harder when the race still happened and the camera car caught the Civic.

That’s funny. Those cars used to be the shyte.

I ordered a Eurojet boost gauge, picked up an OEM downpipe gasket to use instead of the garbage that Raceland sends with their dp, installed new coil packs and spark plugs, and fitted a drain kit to my catch can today. Monday = Stage 2. Then…lower it.

*edit: Thanks NAM!

Found a nail in my tire, fixed the tire, found out my front 2 camber plates werent tight enough leading to the wheels having wobble in them. Was so pissed off when I first found that that I wasnt thinking logically, got calmed down, went and looked everything over and found the issue. Amazing how something so stupid is so easily over looked

Last night I did a boost leak test, put in a fresh set of plugs, fixed a rattling heat shield on my exhaust manifold and did some rough tuning runs no the first tank of e85 I have run with my current turbo. I almost forgot how fun this car is with corn in the tank and the boost turned up.

I still have some serious rough spots to work out and the timing was accidentally set that high and has since been lowered back to about 18* at red line.

Noticed a half dollar sized rust bubble on the rocker panel. Son of a

washed it its white again:excited

put on my 25mm hollow swaybars. should handle awesome

installed a replacement rack and pinion that i just replaced last week. Fixed the rear caliper of the M3, put a new electric fan on the Grand National.

I made mine look like this…

http://images49.fotki.com/v1500/photos/4/458126/7122869/TLS3-vi.jpg

I love those wheels on that car. Actually I just love the TLtypeS :lol

Installed the harmonic dampener/crank pulley, timing cover, water pump. Waiting for more paint to continue engine bay painting. also waiting on AC components for ice cold AC this summer. Practical mods FTW!

put mine for sale in hopes for something newer and cleaner

you already order the A/C stuff? I just picked up a complete system off Ls1tech and now somebody might actually buy the car before I install it.

i did nothing

Sold my coach bag to pay for an o2 sensor :slight_smile:

I just sold a couple pairs of my True Religion jeans to pay for a fluid service on my GTR

Priorities. In check ITT. :lol