where is your first car?

first was an 87 pontiac fiero, it started on fire in my driveway, and its still at m&m junkyard.

That was my first car too. 1986 Pontiac Firebird with T-tops…black. Sweet ride. I had 7 F bodies before I got into imports. Then when I opened a business I started driving shit cars …

I have your truck in over a million pieces piled in my back field… used it for parts, the engine in it was no good but I got my money back from other parts. It’ll be going to the scrap yard this spring.

my old lumina is on mainstreet near damen some girl from high school bought it and then had to replave almost everythign on it and recently was in a crash. my 91 teg is sitting in my parents back yard almost complety stripped.

in my garage :slight_smile:

my first dd was scraped though…what a piece that thing was.

heres my first vehicle…as stated still DD it. 96 4x4 blazer. now has 103k

when it retires, i will be trading for the vehicle on the right :slight_smile:

respect the tezzas (they are off, shut up)

Damnit lol I was so going to make fun of the altezza’s :rofl: :rofl:

they were pimp. i felt closer to toretto than ever before

'88 midnight blue thunderbird turbo coupe, i used to see it in various parts of buffalo from time to time. then i didn’t anymore in like 2k1. when i was 17 i had to get it towed to pep boys in the ghetto and was absolutely sick of it, so i sold it to the tow guy for $150. he thought he was slick when he pulled up in it to give me the money.

however, i am fairly sure he invested more than a few hundred into it until he figured out what a fucking turd it was. god, i even hate the thought of that car. despite 190 killer ponies, 200 ass-tearing ft/lbs, 3.55 gears, 5spd borg-warner & intercooled turbo, it still made me despise the world. a great knack for leaving me in random places at horrible times. i only pray that it was crushed and melted into panels for a better car

86 Tan Ford Tempo 75k on a 2.3 liter motor that made 10 worst motors.

Tossed a pushrod thru the oil pan after losing several pcv valves and grommets plus of other obnoxious work

lol my first car a '90 4 cylinder mustang… i don’t care where it is (prolly junked) it was a money sucking pile of junk

when the transmission went i gave up on it

My first real car was a Red 94 Ford Probe GT. No pics of that POS…

Next car was a 2000 Eclipse GT that I sold to Rust-E/Cuban_Crisis

Last I heard he was selling it to buy an '04 Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

http://mysite.verizon.net/%7Evze8m7iu/alexpage/Eclipse.jpg

My current car is the Mustang GT Vert in the background of the pic above.

some guy in west seneca bought my 93 ranger… ha i miss that truck got me to and from holiday valley at least 60+ times in 2 seasons =) i think it was at like 176k when i sold it for 300… i still see it driving around

able auto wrecking at the res poor tercel

my ranger ended up at the junkyard due to the damage sustained in a accident nobody would buy it so i got $100 for it from the junkyard on walmore in wheatfield across from the airbase

lol. Hey man, don’t forget my dad is a pro landscaper…my front yard looks really nice in spring when all the flowers and everything are in bloom.

like this?

http://www.gracecountry.com/images/Img184.jpg

:wink:

http://www.ratemyride.com/uploads/33180.jpg

My '92 Sunbird GT. I used it as a trade-in on the GAGT. I got a notice in the mail a month later stating that is was left abandoned in Rochester with a $750 bill for towing and impound fees. It was crushed into a cube…

i’m driving mine. lol. its a beautiful 91 toyota corolla. the rust spots around the wheels are spray painted white by it’s previous owner and the windshield leaks all over the seats when it rains or snows. :smiley: but i love it!