my first car!!!!! 240sx

there was and still might be the black 5spd 1990 240sx on autotrader and the guy was asking 1299 for it. Well i had been calling for a couple days straight and then finally he called back saying there was a guy beofre me givin him 1300 so i said w/e he gives you i will give you 100 more. So last monday night i went there and gave him 1400 for it…and let tell you, it’s from vancouver so the frame and engine have no rust wut so ever i was like holy crap wut a steal…the interior is perfect there is just a dent on the back right quarter panel and one on the hood…soon to fixed. He sold it as it, it needs a new muffler and i want a new hood so…just goes to show you autotrader can be kick ass. and wow this was i can’t even believe it. He gave me a piece of paper with like 50 phone numbers on it of people askin bout the car. I was second on the list and hell ya this ride is sick. For my first car at 17 yeeyee :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Hopefully he wasn’t selling it as is because there’s more problems with it then he said…

Does your car have VTEC?

Where are the pix of this car?

yeah man i think some of the western models had vtec. only pre 91 tho. thats true jdm.

how would i know if it is vtec?

:owned:

you guys are horrible :stuck_out_tongue:

I Love It!

ha ha very funny

so at what rpm does the vtec kick in?

ugh again…

how many 17 year old kids new car posts will i lock before the summer is up.

GT