FS: 93 black 240sx

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Make/Model: 240sx
Asking Price: $ 2500
Condition: /Used
Mileage: 195,000
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:selling my 93 240 posted it on other forums as well as here, black on grey leathers mint condtion interior,car is all orignal ,frame is good no rust or holes, has 195,000km all original , alpine deck with 4 upgrade speakers, alpine (type-r), super hicas, car runs mint and needs nothing, price doesnt include certification and e-test will sell car $2800 with it, msg me or call me at 416 624 4046 for more info

ahh man, to bad this isnt a 5-speed

I was already putting my shoes on, and then… . But Hey, come back on April 1st.

then again…i might just be interested, it seems to be a relatively clean car.
How are these things with an auto tranny?

ye its an auto, it does have potential tho , for the price it aint too bad its reasonable , u can swap in a 5speed with a sr20 motor , will run u a nice $2500-3000 tho

Yo reply to your pms, Im excite!

free up for mint car, wish i had the cash, car looks immaculate condition, someone pick it up

guttershark im not planning on doing a trade im selling it because i need it for a downpayment on my new car im getting i appreciate it tho, the car is immaculate and is very realible hasnt let me down

:frowning: Bahhhhhhhh

if its as clean as it looks and runs well, i might just give you a call tonite, who sould i ask for?

Autos are always in amazing shape thats why i bought mine auto and just did a swap…no rusty on my car or this one looks like it too

ask for rob , and believe me drive it it and you’ll kno

yeye its in really good shape just minor scratches that can be buffed out, and the rust spot under the drivers side wheel well, can be fixed with some bondo work, frame is clean and there is no holes

is the frame original?

how is the engine? any leaks?

suspension all in good order?

Let me know

yes the frame is all orignal nothing has been modified, it was used for my daily driver to get me to work and around, wasnt abused, the engine is running perfect, my dads friend works at midas and checked the whole car around nothing is leaking, i changed one injector recently and the power steering lines, there is plenty brake pad left, the car comes with a set of 4 new winter tires, i used to work at pfaff porsche and chyrsler and the mechanics check out the car and they kno how well it is, suspension is all in good order and needs nothing, if there was something to be done i would get it fixed but the car is mint

how ever the car doesnt include cert and e-test for this price, add an extra 150 for that and if the car does need something(but it wont) i will fix it with no charge

walked by your car last week haha, from what i saw its really clean.

lol nicee, so u kno where i live then , when were u walking?

Where do you live… I’m interested in buying it…

oh just read where u live… I live in Mississauga…