FS: 89 240sx $900 SOLD!!! Mod please Close

I’m selling my car finally because its just here on my driveway not doing anything.

its a white 89 5sp 240sx with 300 something k on the body I changed the old ka i had in it with one with 190k on it. i got it of someone on here. um it has koni adjustables with tein springs and injen tech. intake. i did the brakes awhile back so they are fairly new. its been sitting on my driveway for a good while i take it for a spin at night once in awhile. its a good project car or parts car whatever you want to do with it…

the bad about the car is rust, the body needs work and the frame needs some work to, also the gas meter doesnt work on it. well im not going to say much more because you all can see from the pictures i will post up. anything else just ask or come check out the car.

price $1200 obo will not part out because i have no space to do that!

pix:

here’s a little vid of the engine:
Anthony Mc uploaded this video to

check out myspace albums to see the engine swap:
http://all-under-heaven.spaces.msn.com/photos/

pm me with any questions you may have. thanks in advance.

EDIT!!!
Now asking 900

dude, that car isnt super bad.

ive scene a lot worse. like mine for example. i had basically the same rust in the same spots as yours and i fiberglassed it all. ( on the body).

for anybody who buys this, it can be salvaged with a little tlc.

I saw ur car quite a bit last summer, it didnt really look all that bad to me, its definatly fixable with some work.

if u end up parting out the koni’s and springs lmk

i know grrr… my heart i would keep it but my parents need the driveway space cries :cry:

that rust by the windshield is the only thing that looks dangerous to me.

remember Wayne’s car?

Hey man is your car still for sale?

im pretty sure it is still for sale since it was just posted today

the car isnt that bad. i took a look at it for my friend and its very fixable. at 1.2gs, you can pay someone to weld it back into shape for max 2gs for a SUPER good job and u got urself a nice sturdy s13.

i think this would make a great project car. engine runs strong as well.

good luck on the sale.

7 days…

BUMP!!!

DAMN…id take it off of yeh if I had the cash :frowning: … it is a nice car thou

wht’s ur location? postal code? and what are the feature on ur car, for example a/c LSD…etc? thx

my location is in scarborough… its and 89 so no LSD its open diff. and its all power options i.e power windows etc… anythign else you want to know just pm me.

does it coem wiht a strut bar?

no because someone named mikey with a white kouki s14 has my front strut bar which i need back thank you very much… :x

morning BUMP

hey do you have the car still?

yes i do i need it gone. come take a lok at it and make me an offer.

bump!

Price drop $900

thats a awsome deal, but i live all the way in hamilton and ther is no way i culd make it out to scarborough :frowning: :!: i wuld be all over that car tho ! if ther was any way u can get that to hamilton i wuld buy it like right away ! is ther any way u can bring it to hamilton ?

god thats an awsome deal :shock: i want it lmao !