Selling 1989 240SX ($600) + Nismo body kit $600 PICS!!!

1989 selling or parting out, depending on who needs what.

Black on Black

Parting it out since no one wants the car (dunno why, its in good shape)

I have everything, engine works good, tranny works good, brand new battery, no cracks in any glass, tinted windows, good body pannels, very good interior pannels including dash, no rust on hatch(not rubber wing version)

Ok guys, $600 takes the whole car.

I also have a nismo replica body kit, brand new, never painted

$600 firm.

Reason for selling is, I have no time this year to work on this car and am probably going to europe next summer and will be staying there a while.

Let me know by PM or email me, i’m located in London Ontario.

Email: m_pajak@hotmail.com

PICS ARE BELOW

Come on guys, I would like this gone by the end of next week

$1000 Firm…Please, no more lowballs, its a great ride.

what will i need tin order to make it start? new gas line? fuel pump?

let me know.

New gas pump, the one that goes to the tank, the line there is corroded, and then it will start.

Bump, now with some pics, Come on guys, I dont want this thing sitting here and I dont plan to work on it since I have no time for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/nemesis_83/IMG_0004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/nemesis_83/IMG_0006.jpg

Asking $900, take it off my driveway.

I still have the body kit, the guy that showed up for it never took it because he didnt like the style, he thought it was the N1 kit, I think this one is much nicer anyway.

Here is what the body kit looks like, except mine is brand new still in bags.

http://www.eracings.com/catalog/images/bodykit-nissan-240sx-8994-nismo-fb.jpg

Great car to fix up and slap a turbo on, I estimated the total cost of fixking the rockers and it ranges from $150 to $800, depending on if you know what youre doing or you go to a shop to do it.

hey, do you still have the car?
im interested but what does it need to start n run?
also for $1000 does it come with the body kit? get back to me.
thanks

Cody

$900*

No, the body kit is seperate.

bump

Might need better pics than that to sell.

im interested in the body kit if it is what im looking for, do you have pics of them or pics from a site… we need a reference to make deals or decide what we want.

The pic I showed you is what the body kit looks like, its brand new in box man

http://www.eracings.com/catalog/images/bodykit-nissan-240sx-8994-nismo-fb.jpg

This is the same body kit, this is what it will look like on the car.

up

If you are parting it out, I’m interested in the master brake cylinder and
front brake lines.

are you interested in parting the kit? i just want the bumper and side skirts

Still for sale? Interested

PS Why don’t you just fix the problem and then show people that it runs? You’ll prob get much more for it

Edit: What all is wrong with it? Doesn’t look too shabby fom what I can see.

hey whats the mileage on the car and engine?

New gas pump, the one that goes to the tank, the line there is corroded, and then it will start.[/quote]

I have a pump sitting here if anyone wants this car, I’ll sell for $40… clean, no markings or rust, like-new…

Hope this helps your sale!!! PM me!

Anyone interested in this car, just a heads up, I checked it out, went from mississauga to london with the intention of towing it home, the rust is not minimal, if you are looking to redo the entire car, this is the one for you, if you want a car that you can spend a few hundred to make it road worthy, this isn’t it. the frame needs work, has a lot of rust, its only rotted through at one spot though- the front driver side. The frame rail is rotted, both rocker panels need work, the driver side door has big rust bubbles, some small surface rust around the car, there is a hole (size of a loonie or maybe a toonie) in the floor where the passenger seat’s bolt is supposed to be, interior is good, engine bay is clean. The seller also indicated that it would be a better idea to just change the entire fuel tank and fuel lines due to the rust. Bottom line, good parts car, not a good project car unless you want to dump some serious cash into it. Just a little more info to those who are interested, I personally wouldn’t made a 2 hour (one way) trip if I knew this. (especially with gas at $1.33/L) :frowning:

-Arslan

BUMP $600 for the whole car, thats as low as I can go, I need to pay for school stuff.