::: I/C : 92 Hatch Parts Car+turboparts OR $750 for car:::

If your interested in the whole car here is the thread

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17267

CAR IS AVAILBLE FOR ONLY ONE MORE DAY (Nov.7th) OTHERWISE IT WILL BE PARTED.

I decided to see if theres any interest in the whole car itself… car runs and drives fine… motor burns oil but which doesn’t for 288km… nothin is missing from the car yet… car is 100% complete. pm me if interested want to sell this in the next 4 days if not it will get parted.

All exterior parts have no color they are in rough prime scratched but not ready just to be painted over… Im actually selling it because i need the money. The frame has rust but im not sure if it’ll pass a cert which is why it will be sold as a parts car also i cant deal with rwd and winter at the same time lol. Anyways

the following is a list of the parts

-288 km on motor which runs, burns oil what motor with 288km doesn’t? $100

-Tranny $50, $120 for motor and tranny

-Complete interior grey on black

-AGX shocks dampening adjustable 8point at rear and 4point in front with Eibach Sportlines lowering springs… springs are rated for 2.2" drop in front and 2" in the rear (3 monthes of use, pretty much new) $500obo

-Stock OEM 7 spoke powdercoated, tires are near done… (abit of the powercoat (flat blackish color) is chipped on 2 of the rims near lugs, ALSO one rim has abit of curb rash around the lip of the rim about an inch long) cant really notice it inless u stare at rim but im just saying.
$100 OBO

• month old water pump (gone if someone buys the motor)

• Windshield and all glass on car is good

• 4 x 4x6 Pro Audio Series for a hatch, will available within a week wen i pick it up from s14_2nv I paid $180 for it and i have to pay another $25 or $30 when i pick it cause of taxes or customs. Selling it for $160.

• Oem rad alrite condition bought it off Avery but didnt have a chance to put it on $20

SOME TURBO PARTS LISTED AT THE BOTTEM OF THREAD

SOLD-2 front crossdrilled none rotors abs rotors with 1 month use on them $30 w/ free used pads if u want themSOLD ‘prepaid’

SOLD-2 rear crossdrilled rotors none abs rotors new (didnt have time to install them, when i did the fronts) $50 or $60 with new rear pads for both sides SOLD

SOLD-Short Shifter (not sure what kind but feels ALOT better and shorter throws then stock)SOLD ‘prepaid’
$40

SOLD- 89 lip but the lip has about 12 drilled holes on the little top part so i could mount it to the 91+ bumper $30 SOLD ‘prepaid’

SOLD- 4 monthes use of headlights, those Sylvania Silverstar Headlight Alot brighter then stock and looks clear not yellow $25 SOLD ‘prepaid’

PICTURES

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/598296/1

I guess anything else u can think of is there, the car is complete.

Post any questions about parts and I will answer truthfully and in detail nothing unexpected, im not gonna waste your time because I dont want ppl wasting my time! :smiley:

LOCATED MISSISSAUGA, ( MAVIS / EGLINTON AREA)

Lemme know ppl

**** TURBO PARTS FOR SALE ****

For anybody looking to go ka-t, and these can be sold ASAP

• Custom 4-1 Exhaust Manifold Flanged for a T3 (hasnt been used) $350

4-1 merge collector, The pipes are 8-gauge 304 stainless steel
1/2" thick flanges, and tig-welded.

• 6 rx7 550cc injectors, will work with ka24de and with the stock fuel rail ( they havent been flow tested or cleaned) $140 OBO

SOLD- type s greddy bov flange $10SOLD

I’m intrested in the sunroof glass
It is in good shape?
How is the rubber weather strip around it? ripped? solid?
If you part, PM me how much you would want for it.

Let me know

Thanks

How much do you want fo the Custom 4-1 Exhaust Manifold Flanged for a T3

240sxfan : the glass itself is in good condition however the weather stripping has ripped and will need to be replaced if you want it.

Spike SR20DET : I’m looking for what i paid $400, its not a halfass done manifold.

Anything on the car (turbo stuff for sale now) will be for sale on november 5th for a week then if nobody wants anything else off it, its goin to the junkyard to get smashed and what not lol. Everything will be going for cheap no worries.

how much do u want?

-Complete interior grey on black

-AGX shocks with Eibach Sportlines lowering springs (2 monthes of use, pretty much new)

ka-t guys thats a nice mani and a great price!

I’ll take the rear corss drilled rotors off youir hands… pm me with a price.

Do you have the complete 92 front end?? give me a price thanks
-Devin

RyanCRX : the seats have the usuall rip wear in the front but other then that, everything else is pretty good except for the carpet. Im not really sure a price for it all uhmm $140?? or give me an offer

Hurricane : $50 bucks for both brand new, give me $60 and ill throw in pads for both sides (this can be picked up asap, oh remember these are none abs rotors just a reminder)

enzos_lil_schumi : front end as in just the bumper nd signal lights, dtrl? yes, bumper is cracked in none visable area and is really a quick fix with a 2part adhesive, the crack isnt bad… i think its the best place id want a bumper to crack lol anyways, yah i got the front. One Orange signal light is crack and so is 1 DTRL but both are functional

Awesome what colour is the front end? and whats your price? Pm me Thanks
-Devin
PS im at erinmills and brittania area where are you in sauga?

Prices added to almost everything and part added…

Remember parts on car will be available november 5th for 7 days

is the bov flange steel or aluminum

i think its steel im not sure to be honest.

i bought it off SHIFT_KA24DET for $40

in this thread
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13271&highlight=

never been used anyway $10 takes it.

ITS ALL FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PPL INLESS ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE.

Thanks

Rear Rotors and Pads sold, more parts added.

Hey still have everything . I interested in a few things u have.

got viscous?? lol (VLSD)

Kronicdee : Anything on the car will be availble november 5th, there are some parts that are available now, just read the 1st post in the thread.

Fitzy : If it came on the car stock then it’ll have it, im sure its been discussed that all canadian 240sx’s come with vlsd.

if the flange is steel, ill take it. Location?

PICTURES POSTED, CLICK ON LINK IN THE FIRST POST… any questions ASK!

Got some pics of the stuts, when can I come look at them?
Darren