White HX Rims fs/ft Pirelli

up for trade I have a set of civic hx wheels. painted white with a red hondahttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif sign. I recently just paid over $300 to put new tires on. The tires are Pirelli P5 Cinturato with less then 500 miles on them. They are great tires. The wheels I recently repainted but there are some blemishes and some peeling from when they changed my tires. They could probably use another coat. As pictured one rim is slightly dented and has some curbage from the previous owner. Im looking for something different. if the rims are 14 I will keep my tires. I can put cash in on top if your rims are worth more than mine.

Price??

I may have some 17" if your interested.

This.

more pics

Price d00d!

the thing is if i sell them i have no wheels so ill need to have another set of rims lined up or my car will be sitting on cinder blocks. Make me an offer

Im looking for either 14 or 15 inch rims but thanks

Price if I give you 14" steelies w/ EX hubcaps? You keep your tires.

I’ve got 13’s with 2 new tires and 2 50% tires

throw me an offer dude i would consider it

what kind of wheels are they? do you have pictures?

ttt

Nice EF - bump

thanks dude

Trade for 15" TSW Trackstar 4’s in a +45 offset with bad tires? Wheels have no scratches/damage and have been on my car since early summer.

do you have pics?

I can snap some detailed ones later cuz I’m heading out for a bike ride now, but here’s what they look like:

those would look diirrtty on my car but idk about the red lip.

I love my hx rims

i like them alot but i dont have that much extra money to pay for new tires. but definitely post more pics