white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

sooooooo

my buddy from northway toyota called me yesterday saying that the white turbo civic wants to run me at the track for 1000$. he also told me that the white civic dude and his friends were saying that i don’t know how to launch my car and don’t know how drive… he doesn’t have the 1000$ to throw down and apparently CCC racing was going to front the money… this is all what my friend said to me on the phone…

i dunno how true all this is but if your fronting the money, i dunno if i can come up with that much money, but i have some…

i’ll turn up my two step, borrow my buddy’s hoosier QTP’s and i’ll be more then happy to show you my taillights and that i’m fully capable of driving my STOCK TURBO, STOCK CAMS, STOCK MOTOR car against your full wick hoda civic.

/rant

I’ve got the money ready to throw in if you need it. hahaha… but srs

lol o shit sean gonna do some work

What white civic is this Pete?

I will beat you at street fighter for $10, or 3 double cheese from bk, only extra mustard.

:rofl

Taking out loans to street race. :rofl What is wrong with these people?

friends with sean smith… white ek, has a roll bar, si lookalike tails… rota wheels of some sort

This is hilarious. Run him, and if you lose just write him a bunk $1000 check with “You may have won the game, but I won the war” in the comments line. :rofl

I guess he didn’t learn anything from watching his buddy Sean get his clock cleaned.

Ask him if he plans on reporting his $1000 ‘earnings’ to the IRS

just to clear things up this is not me. I may have a white 2000 turbo civic but I dont know any of the people mentioned and I have no desire to race. on another note i am a little pissed that someone has the same car with simmilar mods in the area and is running his mouth.

Thing is slow. I drove around him when he was wide open on the northway. Sean smith went 12.6 at 122 yesterday so neither of them are nothing to brag about

Didn’t Shawn snap his axle yesterday too? LOL I know he was bragging on FB last week about beating an S2000 and I posted so that makes you 1-2 on the year! And he was like “no 2-1” then deleted the post when I said not according to the videos on Shift LOL.

hahahahahahahaha

Why dont we get these boys on here?

redic go get ur free 1000bux pete

what is it with these fools getting so butthurt when they lose that they have to make it into such a big production?

Ive lost plenty of 0-60 stoplight challenges when I spent a month driving my grandmothers’ Toyota so I am not sure what the big deal is here

what a bunch of morons

didnt all 3 of the hondas running yesterday break? i remember seeing the blue one at the end of the track waiting to be picked up