Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

I would go for the Spec 3+.

I have the Spec 3 and love it. I heard the 3+ is even better

You hear a lot of bad stories about spec. But I havent had any problems yet running a decent amount of horsepower through it last year. And it was used when I put it in…

You get a 12bolt this year?

Not yet. I am in the process of building the motor in my boat this winter. So the car is on the back burner for the moment.

But that is on my list of things for the near future I hope

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on one?

Summer is gonna be great. :tup:

i dont remember…probably because i dont remember who you are.

ill race u your car was running barely faster than mine last year and mine will be quicker this year.

no offense to Andy but beating his car is no prize, but I do hear its running alot better

I hear that 13005TEDGP guy is a hell of a… guy.lol

Looking forward to it…You and Studderin were at the track a good amount hopefully we get more people out there weekly this year.

Its gonna suck if we race this summer and you’re ALOT faster than me. I’ll be hard pressed NOT to switch power adders. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and Kiel, I’d like another run with you.

This all going down at the track? :smiley: … F body track meet? oh yesss

Its all track for me…Some how I managed to get 3 tickets in the past couple months in my DD so I am avoiding street racing.

I dont blame ya man…I’ll run u at the track, or just compare times…since I’m betting you’re gonna be .5-.9 faster than me.

truth.

it’s a ttZ, 14 second car out of the box…with intake, exhaust and a tune…nothing special…

no offense taken…i’ve never set out to be “fast,” just to have fun…“fast” will come when i’m done with school and have money to play with.

Cool, can’t wait.

if I race this year it will only be at the track …so if i ever make it to a track day im down for anyone

im in for billy (MINDLESS) your car or jeep or any car you get

my terms

from a dig

10 laps my track

if i win you need to eat a BBQ chicken wing …lol lets do it
ok you dont have to eat BBQ but we are still doing it

I will never have a spec in my car. Way to many problems, small and big. Not sure if you saw this, I local last summer sg3 came part. I forgot whos car, but I think it was never beat on.

I have a HD in my car and its great. Its was way overkill, but I got to drive alot of cars with them, and installed a bunch. And liked them alot.
My car dosns’t make alot of power, but its holding up fine. Last year I did 8-10, 5-6,000 dumps on slicks no problem. But the car bogs from lack of power. I’ll see how it dose next year.
Impressive was adam (hydorsteam) had a HD for 2-3 years in his GTO (heavy ass car) with 580, I think 650 whp. Lots of street, and track racing. It is a sts car, so its easier, but alot of time the car had 2-4 people in it.

Ya, I cleaned out probally 20-25 NYI tickets form the glovebox. We went alot with matt BLKUUS6 sat/suns. And it seamed like every wed/fri right at 6-7pm locals stop up, or call on there way. We went right from the shop alot.

i usually make the trip out to NYI at least 2 fridays a month, sometimes once a week :smiley:

ill try and find the post

Man, if all of these go down, I cannot wait to see the “> Than thread” this year.

It’s already up and no one is on it yet :frowning:

http://www.onyxsyndicate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Oh, and despite the fact that I’m probably going to get killed. I want a rematch against turbociv. Last we ran he was in the Japanese car and I was in the German, now it’s reversed.

I swear if I go 0-2 I’ll… well to be honest not be surprised. I’ve been underprepared both times.