Who wants to race the R1?

Any takers?? All in good fun.

11 Look’s, No takers? Where’s all-mighty Choda… He’ll race anything (If he thinks he’ll win) :wink: Just kiddin’ come on ppl, it’s been a boring summer… anything close??

Chuck, Badass, Choda, Turbols1, Showtime69, Jeeves, Way2Slow Willybean… Prior? plate says runzbiks :shrugg: seriously ppl come on its tough to find races on a bike. im not an asshole and im not gonna talk shit i just wanna race a fast car. (or bike)

-Live Round-

Poopra lol.

<~~ Don’t race, have fun boyz

come on, not even for fun?! come on mark if not you atleast talk someone else into it :slight_smile: :shrug:

:bsflag:

I guess when you could never make a car able to beat my firebird…you had to go by a bike how :gay:

Im sorry, are you just jealous cause i was calln out the fast cars:roll2: ? Why dont you take your little spremintor mobil and run along… Go beat up on a miata or something:rolljerk: .

im not out to cause any shit i just never get to race anything really fast

call out fastmofo

callout KPTRYN … he’ll put some freight trains on ya …

nothin wrong with a little bike on bike crime

I did, we just got back about 20mins ago, thats why i was on his sn

by the way, still waitin on that rematch. the 1st race was good. i think youll do alot better w/ slicks

lol this time maybe you wont kill my oil pump

told ya im up for anything?! tell him… i dont care if i lose?! it would be nice…for a change, an maybe i could get some ideas from his bike

what do ya expect, granny shiftin’ not double clutchin… dude its only a honda?!?

lol

you will get some ideas … like get rid of that r1 … get a mans bike

like… a…?

wow someone has been keeping an eye on me… where’s the nova?

10 speed,

lol like the nova will ever race again.

like a Kawi or suzuki … ill take to him tomarrow fro ya

ZX10r…GSXR i like em… just think they are ugly… and the busa… its big and heavy eh … and i have already beaten a few.