Who wants to race the R1?

:deadhorse2:

all justin has been doing is beating his meat instead of coming out. i call bs on running the nova we all know it probably has a inche of dust on it. hardy har har

…he paid extra for that dust! eh what ever that subject will go no where SO anyway… any time you wanna bring out the siqvic lemme know.

waiting on getting my exhaust welded up

Will I think you and chuck would be a good match up. I know my car wouldn’t hold up with the R1

ill def race…but im sitting the car for a week or two while i fix some things that have been bothering me with it, fixure out an allignment, build exhaust, brakes, leaks, rattles, fluids, suspension, cosmetics, etc…

when i take it back out… ill def give you a shout for a race

oh, and fix my fenders and wait for my new front tires because GOODYEAR GEMINI FUCKED ME

^^^ nice ^^^

i already ran ya and got handed a new one…needs more bottle…hehe

I’ll run ya only if I can pick the place we run.
It’s gonna be on my land,
It is just over 1/2 mile,
but it is really muddy,
full of bogs,
steep hills and water.
I’m not driving the GN,
I’m taking the Titan!
I know thats the only way I’ll hang with that bike!!!:lolham:

Sweet, put a nobby on the r1 and go for it .

YOUR ON!!! but im not using my my bike im using my Trusty 3/4 dodge ram on 38’s (bike will be in the back lol) lol

your gonna need a nitrous “keg” to beat me… lol.
I did beat ya, But it was a good race. Your car hauls ass. and to tell ya the truth i would rather have your car over my bike anyday… i always wanted one of those.

Deffinatly… i saw you leavin duff’s a few weeks ago… the car wanted to move but the tires werent having it…

BS! Your in love with that bike! I know what I saw you doing to the tailpipes of your bike today when you thought I wasnt around. Lets just say a bike doesnt deserve to get “pounded on” like that ok MR.

wait wait wait… you were the one humpimg my bike after i put lenths on the beretta…your just jealous that my ride is the hotness.

inb4800000000000000peopleasktoracethenova

inb4alloutshitstormofdramaandbsthatwilldoomthisthread

:lol: I heard people talking about how you ride your bike and how it scares them…try not to get run over racing a car.

it’ll only hurt for a minute

I’ll take you on :wink:

maybe run me on my 07 R1 :gotme:

edit: fyi im on vacation till august 1st.