Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

Heee Heee!
Yeah Sherm, you’d better be right about the stallllllin thing! Watch, I’ll slow down a couple tenths!

You know we will run this summer Mike. I have a few surprises up my sleeve that I didnt tell you about…
Same with rrsti, you know his car is really quick on the street from a stop, Damn that AWD!

i want in on this one:)

EZFD

to hell with the rest of you! :slight_smile:

<-------------this guy

LOL fggt…

yea go for it if you want. Get ur shots in now…cause the car will probably be gone soon :slight_smile:

Damn it… add Crazylt1 to the list, no bs runs 2 years ago. Time to see how the cars are with 2years under their belts…

i dont know about racing but it would b cool to get some more 240’s to come out drifting when we go to beaver run n tear shit up buffalo style

lmk when yous are going next

they havent posted the schedule yet but normally the first event is the 2nd last week in march depending on the weather. the trip is only 3hrs away from buff. exactly 200miles

I’ll go to Beaver Run, but not if speedped is going to be drifting. I can’t imagine his drifting being any better then his spelling or grammar.

oo i missed out duing the summer, the one event i was goign to go to rj was up till like 6 gettign the car goin

nope no drifting for me, id watch

:ohyeah: :tup:

rj ended up going that time we stayed up all nite to get that swap done.

ya, he said that he barely drifted that day

drifting has got to be fun at beaver. I autocrossed there my last 2 years in school. Im going to be going down to do it at as many open events as i can this year as well

what do you run?

didnt you run Bladez before? i think he showed me the video once… if so, that was pretty badass :tup:

lol that was ken on the stock eaton, pretty big diff compared to now

Me vs. Eye of the tiger.