Who got kissed by Brian??

Happy Brian + Alcohol = Kisses for everyone

of course i do

I did. Twice. And I’ll never wash my cheek again… :kiss: :eek:

all I got was a hard slap on the ass :love:

AT home = brians arse = fucked up…although…hubby outta town…call me honey…HAHAHAA JK

i gto teh heabut from briianlk irt really hurtiu

you got head and buttsex from brian :dunno:

naaaahhhh he heasds butted m,e like 5x when I was trying to eat wings it hurt so bad.

learn how to type you worthless drunken twat.

leanr how to mnake a funny you twattwaffle get firefox and learn teh spell check its the dark star not teh darkstar!!!(

:rofl:

I’ll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

OUCH!!!

lol he wore my hat twice and gave me a little hug! lol

ya i did, like 5 times hahah

I know there is atleast a pic or 2 of him kissin me floating around here. :puke:

ha i avoided the kiss! lol

Brian in rare form again. :rofl:

I wish I knew who you were down there, I wanted to chat…

anyways, I defiantly defiantly got Brians kiss… :blue: I was out of control drunk and it was great, the ride home was interesting, we get back to rostraver and get pulled over crossing 51 by a cop that I seen at the gym earlier that day. Wags was driving, he was like I ran your plate and it came up all 000’s, Wags just bullshitted his way out of it. I thought it was funny because at the gym earlier in the day, him and 2 other cops were talking how they are not dicks, etc… so I was just waiting to get the car towed. He was sitting there showing wags on his laptop and it came up all 000’s and then was like “fuck it, I dont care” So it all worked out, it was a blur for me.

i hope you meant chat and not like beat my ass or something